RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ponderingness....

TMSTKSBK

Lord
Meh.

Rhexis

Knight
Anti-Basic said:
Umm Rhexis, what was the comment about unicorns killing someone for going after virgins?

Generally speaking: The mythology behind Unicorns pretty much follows the 'rule' that a unicorn is a wild untamable beast that will only tolerate the presence of pure innocence (aka such as a virgin). People who thought about trying to find a unicorn would drag along a virgin or two to act as bait, as a unicorn would tamely lay its head in her lap and allow her to braid its hair and such.

Hence why unicorns in UO are only ridable by females. The chinese unicorn (or as close as you come, I think Its the japanese Kirin, not Qilin..but whatever) not having the same mythology that I know of, but seemed suiting to have an alternative form of unicorn ridable by males only.

The drawing I posted is my Drow character Savyns' Unicorn. Hes not your average 'Im gonna tamely lay down in the bait's lap while I get pincushioned by arrow' type. Pissed off unicorns = fun to draw.

Im having a rambley day again. Six hours in the car, six hours of sleep, then another six hours in the car. Moo!

Rhexis said:
Generally speaking: The mythology behind Unicorns pretty much follows the 'rule' that a unicorn is a wild untamable beast that will only tolerate the presence of pure innocence (aka such as a virgin). People who thought about trying to find a unicorn would drag along a virgin or two to act as bait, as a unicorn would tamely lay its head in her lap and allow her to braid its hair and such.

Hence why unicorns in UO are only ridable by females. The chinese unicorn (or as close as you come, I think Its the japanese Kirin, not Qilin..but whatever) not having the same mythology that I know of, but seemed suiting to have an alternative form of unicorn ridable by males only.

The drawing I posted is my Drow character Savyns' Unicorn. Hes not your average 'Im gonna tamely lay down in the bait's lap while I get pincushioned by arrow' type. Pissed off unicorns = fun to draw.

Im having a rambley day again. Six hours in the car, six hours of sleep, then another six hours in the car. Moo!
Ahh, so I want to tame a uni, bring Joeku along?

NiteStar

Wanderer
Slayer706 said:
Are you thinking something along the lines of candy corn? Because that would indeed be a concept.

Cool, even better..edible boobiecorns!!!! I shall corner the market and be rich, never happen...to greedy with boobies and wouldn't part with a single pair (no there is a twist, a single pair) I kill me ROFL NOT!!!!

pacolaco2

Sorceror
What? Are you guys the most hormonal thirteen year olds that aren't actually thirteen? I think so. I mean I may indulge in a bout of playing the titty motorboat, but I wont go so far as boobycorns.

NiteStar

Wanderer
pacolaco2 said:
What? Are you guys the most hormonal thirteen year olds that aren't actually thirteen? I think so. I mean I may indulge in a bout of playing the titty motorboat, but I wont go so far as boobycorns.

OK, titty motorboats with a boobycorn at the helm????? :D :D

I wasn't tired, just over sexed and under nourished :D

Joeku

Lord
Lol @ Slayer

Thanks TMSTKSBK. Want to come with me to shove a burning torch down A-B's throat and out his ass to burn his nads while he's choking so he can't scream? I'll buy the beer...