RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post Your Gas Prices

Corbo6969

Wanderer
Post Your Gas Prices

Wow gas prices are just sky rocketing! The wait for gas is ridiculous, I had to wait today for 45 minutes at one of the five gas stations that weren't closed due to gas shortage.

Prices in North Augusta South Carolina:
Least - 2.99
Most - 3.50

Brazen

Wanderer
2.58 a gal here Monday when I filled up last, 20 miles into the boonies from Springfield IL. Springfield Illinois itself is at least a dime more.

ZEiKFRiED

Wanderer
Oh... wait, here its 1.30$canadian per LITER lol not galons, that mean here it cost 2 times higher than in US ... oh god...

TMSTKSBK

Lord
knew that was too good to be true....evil metric system...everyone should use the english unit system :rolleyes:

/me stays here.

Thraxus

Sorceror
The gas prices in my province (PEI, Canada) can only be changed on the first day of every month. That means it will skyrocket in approximately 1 hour and 39 minutes when Sept 1st arrives. Right now its $1.009 (100.9 cents) per liter. Convert liters to US gallons and CDN$ to US$, and our prices are currently the equivalent of US$3.21 per US gallon.

AdminVile

Sorceror
eh michigan its $3.51 as of 4 oclock this afternoon and beeing in the trucking business diesel fuel is $3.23 and from what i hear it will rise again before morning