RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problem with Maps

Greystar

Wanderer
Ventania;743304 said:
Any idea how i could fix the moongate problem and disable such insurance, artys and AOS items ?

[]´s Ventania

I mentioned how to disable things already...

Expansion.None will (I think) eliminated ML,SE,AOS (for the most part). The moongate problem is probably in a gump somewhere.

The part you mentioned changing was the MoonGen command so it wouldn't generate the other moongates when you did the command.

You could just not use moongates and use the StarGate system someone created and just make stargates available instead of the moongates.

Ventania

Wanderer
Code:
			Core.Expansion = Expansion.None;

bool Enabled = Core.AOS;

Mobile.InsuranceEnabled = Disabled;
			ObjectPropertyList.Enabled = Disabled;

Its getting an error cause i put Disable on both things...how can i Disable then ? I Dont want insurance os property list.

EDIT: I still cant remove Felluca from the Moongate, there is Felluca and Trammel there i dont know why.

Thanx []´
Ventania

Greystar

Wanderer
Ventania;743478 said:
Code:
			Core.Expansion = Expansion.None;

bool Enabled = Core.AOS;

Mobile.InsuranceEnabled = Disabled;
			ObjectPropertyList.Enabled = Disabled;

Its getting an error cause i put Disable on both things...how can i Disable then ? I Dont want insurance os property list.

EDIT: I still cant remove Felluca from the Moongate, there is Felluca and Trammel there i dont know why.

Thanx []´
Ventania

Err... Disabled doesn't do anything I do think... either use false OR change Enabled to false.

Ventania

Wanderer
Yesssss its workin !!! Thanx alot, really i mean it... i still have loads of noob questions, but im already learning. At least im tryng. Should i post a new topic for more questions or can i just post in here ?

Greystar

Wanderer
Ventania;743564 said:
Yesssss its workin !!! Thanx alot, really i mean it... i still have loads of noob questions, but im already learning. At least im tryng. Should i post a new topic for more questions or can i just post in here ?

It's your thread.

Ventania

Wanderer
So ill go ahead :p Im tryng to change the Magery system. What shall i change ?

*Make able cast while walking (ill add a number of steps that could be walk when casting, but since thats kinda complicated ill make it later.)

*Make a Horse Cast Animation (the horse walkin stopped, i know it sucks but ppl in my shard were used to it, and its fun :p) I Would need to know the commando to make the player perform the animation, and where should i put it.

*Know where to edit spell damage, and spell bonuses such as inscription and eval.

*Know how to make able to equip weapons during casting. I changed the DisturbType.sc and took of EquipRequest, so i could equip a weapon just after i begin casting the spell, but many errors has appeared on other scripts, probably related to this one.

Well i think thats it, thanx for the extreme patience you guys are having on me, cause i know that newbies cant be quite anoyng with questions and "help me out" topics. Thanx again (for the 10th time or more). []´s

Ventania.

Greystar

Wanderer
Ventania;743592 said:
So ill go ahead :p Im tryng to change the Magery system. What shall i change ?

*Make able cast while walking (ill add a number of steps that could be walk when casting, but since thats kinda complicated ill make it later.)

*Make a Horse Cast Animation (the horse walkin stopped, i know it sucks but ppl in my shard were used to it, and its fun :p) I Would need to know the commando to make the player perform the animation, and where should i put it.

*Know where to edit spell damage, and spell bonuses such as inscription and eval.

*Know how to make able to equip weapons during casting. I changed the DisturbType.sc and took of EquipRequest, so i could equip a weapon just after i begin casting the spell, but many errors has appeared on other scripts, probably related to this one.

Well i think thats it, thanx for the extreme patience you guys are having on me, cause i know that newbies cant be quite anoyng with questions and "help me out" topics. Thanx again (for the 10th time or more). []´s

Ventania.

I can't answer any of these questions... this isn't something I've ever messed with.

TMSTKSBK

Lord
1. Scripts/Spells/ <-- read everything in here, and its subfolders, then read it again, then mod away. Because you'll know everything there is to know about the Magery system.

2. See #1. That stuff is mostly in there.

3. See #1 and #2. Then go read some of the tutorials in Server Support on animation, and whip out Photoshop. This is more complicated than it sounds. Good luck >_>.

4. Ref #1.

5. Work through the errors :p.

Yeah, I know that's completely useless help, but that's how it goes >_>