RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problems with Player V's Monsters (Not hitting)

Criv

Wanderer
I have runuo 2.1 and the latest version of Razor and have installed Nerun's Distro. I have changed the currentexpansion to None so that I can have all the old weapon and armour grading system.
However, since changing the currentexpansion to None my players can't engage a monster in combat if it is a physical attack. The select war and attack them but then they both just stand there and stare at each other, no combat actually takes place. If it is a magic using monster then they will attack with no problem.
I tried setting up a completely fresh server and just changing the current expansion but this hasn't helped. Has anyone else come across this?
Also is there a list of the extensions that I can put after "currentexpansion."?

Any help would be much appreciated, I have tried searching for a solution but have yet to find one that has worked for me.

Criv

Wanderer
Update

I think I have found all the expansion extensions and have tested the serving running each of them. The results are as follows.......

Using the following extensions the physical combat is not working:

None,
T2A,
UOR,
LBR,
UOTD,

Whilst using these extensions the combat works fine, but I have to use the new grading system.

AOS,
SE,
ML,
SA

My client version is 6.0.1.10, I am about to patch it though to see if that makes a difference.

Anyone else have any ideas or are experiencing the same as me?

Jeff

Lord
This is a 2.1 bug, you need to either update to use the latest from SVN, or find this property in Scripts/Items/Weapons/BaseWeapon.cs
Code:
public float Speed

and change the whole property to look like this:
Code:
        public float Speed
        {
            get
            {
                if ( m_Speed != -1 )
                    return m_Speed;

if ( Core.ML )
                    return MlSpeed;