RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Program for Gumps

Needle™

Sorceror
Program for Gumps

I welcome all!
At once - I am Russian:D therefore speak badly in English.
I wish to find the program which will help me to move buttons in a window of the character, I am engaged in working out own desctops, but for them greatest to me such program if I was the programmer is required to functionality - would make itself, and so alas.

If there is such person which can to make such program, please write 624-20-26, we will probably agree and for $

Sythen

Sorceror
Well with your general layout that paperdolls buttons should work already if you replace the original paperdoll 'frames' with that custom one. The issue you'll have is the scroll and buttons on the side. Those need scripting and that I couldn't help you with unfortunately. :p

Needle™

Sorceror
Buttons that work, but I wish them to lift above. With rolls really problem gump roll blocks window of the character and when you press the character the roll opens. = (I wish to change arrangement of buttons on the party of the client - with roll and icon (button) of fight.

Needle™

Sorceror
Placing of buttons is inserted in the client, here I search for the person which will make to me the program for change of co-ordinates, I will give money $

Jeff

Lord
Needle™;830876 said:
Placing of buttons is inserted in the client, here I search for the person which will make to me the program for change of co-ordinates, I will give money $

....It is not possible without modifying the client.exe. Also, you are not allowed to advertise this kind of thing, so stop it.