RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Programs of Choice...

Vorspire;770029 said:
You used a metaphorical statement to flame me by using my country as a basis, given that the accent is related to my country, to say anything bad about the accent typically means you are flaming the country or nationality of that accent.

Like if i were to re-state the fact that the american accent is of a lazy pronounciation.

I said the accents were cute. if cute has changed meaning in your version of english, than I apologize, It was actually a compliment.

and what about your "flame"

You basically did the equivalent of telling a race car driver that he should drive a an automatic instead of manual, and that the reason he prefers manual is because he's too stupid to understand how to drive an automatic.

Vorspire

Knight
Anti-Basic;770045 said:
I said the accents were cute. if cute has changed meaning in your version of english, than I apologize, It was actually a compliment.

and what about your "flame"

You basically did the equivalent of telling a race car driver that he should drive a an automatic instead of manual, and that the reason he prefers manual is because he's too stupid to understand how to drive an automatic.

Well, you'll hav to be mosre specific than you were, because if I remember right, every part of every country has a differing (and subsequently differently named) "accent". You probably imagined a London accent or something, which I agree is cute, but if you heard me speak IRL, I would probably make as much sense to you as a Scotsman speaking Japanese.

Kiwi

Knight
Joeku;770194 said:
I'll get my ass in gear at some point in time eventually. If I get bored of Brittany :p

You may as well add to your signature "I have a girlfriend. We have sex." since you'll find a way to sneak it in to every reply anyway

Vorspire

Knight
Kiwi;770198 said:
You may as well add to your signature "I have a girlfriend. We have sex." since you'll find a way to sneak it in to every reply anyway

Let him be, he's found happiness, don't get him down just because you're jealous that he ain't available for you anymore.

Joeku

Lord
Good idea, that'll save me brain power that I can put towards my penis. Because I use it. To have sex. With my girlfriend. Yeah.

Johabius

Knight
Kiwi;770198 said:
Dang, the boy acts like he never had sex before...oh wait.