RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Progress update.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan

RunUO Founder
Staff member
Progress update.

The RunUO Team has finished UO:SE support.

We are working on a release, and working on UO:ML. UO:ML should be completed shortly.

Thanks,
Ryan

Alcore

Wanderer
Wonderful news Ryan...thanks to you and all the Devs...glad to hear about ML too...looking forward to SE expansion....( oh no... wait..thinks on the upgrade from rco to 1.0.0...hmm...something about merging...) just kidding..hehe...keep up the good work...

PerfectWing

Wanderer
Updates are lovely. Thanks, Ryan.

If I may request: A changelog be made available prior to the release? If not, I'll just sit on my hands till release and read it in the download. :p

TMSTKSBK

Lord
oh yah...I forgot

DOMO!!!!! DOMO!!!!!!!!!
(merci, gracias, arigato, konsomidah [sp?], thanks, ty, thank you...)
U R teh dudes...

(after this, can you work on replacing UO Gateway? :eek: ...I'll shut up now.)

bzk90

Lord
Phantom said:
Working on a release

What exactly does that mean, how the joys of the cryptic english sentences....

my guess is that they are working on finalizing the release (fixing the final bugs, cleaning the code and doing some last minute fixes)

bzk90

Lord
TMSTKSBK said:
oh yah...I forgot

DOMO!!!!! DOMO!!!!!!!!!
(merci, gracias, arigato, konsomidah [sp?], thanks, ty, thank you...)
U R teh dudes...

(after this, can you work on replacing UO Gateway? :eek: ...I'll shut up now.)

yah, i agree that after this release some time focused on replacing uog would be nice

bzk90

Lord
Ed_Elric said:
whats even wrong with uog?

lots of things, lets try not to derail this post though

the simple not opinioned based reason is that fixit cant dedicate enough time to uog to make the software worth while, theres more reasons i wont go into

Phantom

Knight
bzk90 said:
lots of things, lets try not to derail this post though

the simple not opinioned based reason is that fixit cant dedicate enough time to uog to make the software worth while, theres more reasons i wont go into

Lets not forget, Fixit for 6 years, gave us alot of time and made it what it is today.

The fact he meet somebody and his life is really busy, is no reason not to respect him, but I agree its time for him to allow somebody to help him.

Status
Not open for further replies.