RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Q]Not Displaying Accounts

koluch

Sorceror
[Q]Not Displaying Accounts

Compared the Accounts folder to be sure nothing was changed.
Everything matches up.

Running a 64 bit duel core, when I type in [admin, this is what I get:

But of course there are.
This should show the full account list, GREEN are online, RED offline, etc.

If I CLICK the search button that gives you the list of accounts and the left side grey box, where you can pick 'mark all' and an action( like for deleting accounts ) then it shows the full list.

Anyone else have this issue, or is this another 64 bit problem?
( Ill dbl check on our 32 bit computer by moving a copy of the server over to see if I have the same thing )

Thanks

stormwolff

Knight
It's Not a bug, it's a feature :)

The way that feature works was changed in one of the SVN updates.

Mark said it was because on a large shard it would take too long to display the list or something like that. The default behavior is now to show a blank list so if all you want to do is search for a name you don't get bogged down with a full list on loading that page.

As you found out you can get a full list by leaving the search blocks blank and hitting search.

Cyndrz

Wanderer
I just noticed this myself. I guess it will take some getting use to.
Anyone have a link to the original topic on this?

Greystar

Wanderer
Cyndrz;752284 said:
I just noticed this myself. I guess it will take some getting use to.
Anyone have a link to the original topic on this?

Unless someone can provide a link it may have been talked about in IRC or mentioned in the SVN itself. I was out of the loop for over a year so I missed a lot of posts.

LordDarkScythe

Sorceror
I kinda like this "feature" but yeah I just hit the search button with empty text boxes it brings up all 15 or so of my accounts.