RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Q]Patch 6.0.1.3 and for

koluch

Sorceror
[Q]Patch 6.0.1.3 and for

I have patched my game to the latest and when I start our backup server - which is on my computer - I still have issues falling in holes in and around Haven.
I was also outside of valor gate on Ilshenar and sunk, so I am SURE there are going to be others.

I have changed the MapDefinition for trammel from 0 to 1.
What else might I need to do?!?

( I am NOT running RunUO 2.0 )

If anyone out there is currently running their server with 6.0.1.3 or any of the 6 series, I would love to know if you also have holes you fall into or any other issues and it you do not then what might I do to eliminate the problem I am currectly having.

Many thanks,

koluch

** rechecked and now seems the holes are gone, grrrr

seltor

Sorceror
Make sure the server and the client are both patched and are both using the same map to draw from. Usually in this situation they have different maps and you "fall" to the server map.

skills3200

Sorceror
New Haven

Basicly Osi have kinda made haven a chaos zone and have made a new map to allow for a "new" city.

New have is located west of old haven.

It sucks aswell because all spawner systems even runuo ones spawn old haven which makes it worse lol..

Attachments

• new haven.JPG
    new haven.JPG
    176.2 KB · Views: 51

Araglas

Wanderer
I have the ML client, but i cannot make the patch to the 6.0.1.3. I don't know why.

I am runing the runuo 2.0.

** rechecked and now seems the holes are gone, grrrr

Koluch, the holes are gone after that?

Well, maybe is in the 1.0.