RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question regarding weapon attributes...

Packer898

Knight
Question regarding weapon attributes...

Hey im looking around thru BaseWeapon.cs for the old school spells like Ghouls Touch Etc... I cant seem to find them anywhere... Am I missing them or are they not in there?

They would'nt be anywhere else would they.

Phantom

Knight
Packer898 said:
Hey im looking around thru BaseWeapon.cs for the old school spells like Ghouls Touch Etc... I cant seem to find them anywhere... Am I missing them or are they not in there?

They would'nt be anywhere else would they.

If they are spells why are you look in BaseWeapon.cs

Any event those spells are no longer on OSI thus why there are no in the release. That spell I don't even remember and I Played a REALLY LONG time ago.

I remeber the patching sucked, when I played.

Packer898

Knight
Hrmm yeah instead of crap like Leech Mana etc.. there was Ghoul's Touch(Paralyze), Lightning, Clumbsy, Feeblemind, etc...

Hrmm Now in BaseWeapon it has all the AosAttributes so im assuming that someone could remake all the old ones there as well? Or would it require making changes in the core? Anyone know off-hand?

Lysdexic

Sorceror
Every last one of them could be easily done without touching the core, in fact you can do all of it with only editing BaseWeapon.cs (just need to add their effects to OnHit).

Phantom

Knight
Packer898 said:
Hrmm yeah instead of crap like Leech Mana etc.. there was Ghoul's Touch(Paralyze), Lightning, Clumbsy, Feeblemind, etc...

Hrmm Now in BaseWeapon it has all the AosAttributes so im assuming that someone could remake all the old ones there as well? Or would it require making changes in the core? Anyone know off-hand?

Doesn't matter, somebody is you if you want it.

I still say there was never a "Ghoul's Touch"

Packer898

Knight
lol there was trust me. Ghoul's Touch was paralyze. I used to buy everything I could find that had Ghoul's touch charges on it. Was pimp for pvp =)-

Ok well my and my limited knowledge of c# is gonna start looking around and see what I can come up with for this. =)- I would be extremely happy to figure this one out since I cant find any script submissions with this already done.

Anyway Phantom you can check out the wayback machine for stratics im sure they have a list somewhere that shows all the old spells weapons had on them. I think there was one other one that had a funky name for a regular circle spell but cant remember for sure.

Packer898

Knight
Aha heres a list of the old weapon spell attributes.
Burning--Magic Arrow
Daemon's Breath--Fireball
Dragon's Breath--Fireball
Evil--Curse
Ghoul's Touch--Paralyze
Mage's Bane--Mana Drain
Spell Reflection--Magic Reflection
Thunder--Lightning
Wounding--Harm

+1 for Packer -1 for Phantom =)- J/k

heres the spage that lists it to along with some other kool information.
Check it out old school uo statics