RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Question]RunUO 1 Vs. 2?

Courageous

Wanderer
I looked at it carefully. The question I had, was this 3d with the camera from a locked view angle, or 2.5d (isometric). Looks ISO to me. I.e., it appears to be an upgraded 2D client, as you say.

C//

Joeku

Lord
I, and many others, do not support RunUO 1.0 anymore, if that tells you anything...

Hey, I see it as "all or nothing." I'm not going to download outdated software and use it while the bugs for the new software are being worked out. I'll either deal with the bugs and help fix it, or not use it at all.

siran

Sorceror
Joeku said:
I, and many others, do not support RunUO 1.0 anymore, if that tells you anything...

Hey, I see it as "all or nothing." I'm not going to download outdated software and use it while the bugs for the new software are being worked out. I'll either deal with the bugs and help fix it, or not use it at all.

I agree with Joeku. I'm doing all my work on 2.0 RC1 at the moment.

It would be nice to know if 2.0 final is days, weeks, months, or years away however. I know, I know, it will be ready when it's ready....I've never had a problem with that. Just would like to have a vague (repeat, VAGUE) idea when it might happen.

WarAngel

Wanderer
siran said:
I agree with Joeku. I'm doing all my work on 2.0 RC1 at the moment.

It would be nice to know if 2.0 final is days, weeks, months, or years away however. I know, I know, it will be ready when it's ready....I've never had a problem with that. Just would like to have a vague (repeat, VAGUE) idea when it might happen.

The world is ending tomorrow, so: never.

datw

Wanderer
I guess I am the only one left scratching my head since my alarm clock went off at noon and I suppose I was saved from the end of the world due to my catatonia...