RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Razor 1.0.11 and old 3D client.

Goov Maeloc

Wanderer
Razor 1.0.11 and old 3D client.

We're using UO version 5.0.9.1 to play on my shard.

After updating razor to version 1.0.11, when my players try to run Razor with 3D Client (Clasic 3D client) they get a NO_MENCOPY error.

Any idea?

Thanks.

Greystar

Wanderer
Goov Maeloc;746003 said:
We're using UO version 5.0.9.1 to play on my shard.

After updating razor to version 1.0.11, when my players try to run Razor with 3D Client (Clasic 3D client) they get a NO_MENCOPY error.

Any idea?

Thanks.

Just to let you know 1.0.11 was designed to make it so client 6.0.6.2 worked with razor. client update 6.0.6.2 makes the 3d client no longer selectable. So I'm guessing it'll get phased out really soon... So possibly the code for it's access via razor was changed. Zippy would be best to answer this one I think.

Arekkusu

Wanderer
This is happening to me too!
Isn't there any way to disable the updates? it's a pain reinstalling Razor 10 times a day whenever I want to open the game...

Goov Maeloc

Wanderer
I tried Razor 1.0.0, but it doesn't work with 5.0.9.1 clients.

We can't update UO to 6.0.6.2 , because we are using a custom map, and it doesn't works with 6.0.* updated clients.

Razor 1.0.11 works fine with 5.0.9.1 2D client, but I would like to know if you are planning to add compatibility with old 3D client again in the future.

Thanks again.

Greystar

Wanderer
Goov Maeloc;746404 said:
I tried Razor 1.0.0, but it doesn't work with 5.0.9.1 clients.

We can't update UO to 6.0.6.2 , because we are using a custom map, and it doesn't works with 6.0.* updated clients.

Razor 1.0.11 works fine with 5.0.9.1 2D client, but I would like to know if you are planning to add compatibility with old 3D client again in the future.

Thanks again.

Highly doubtfull since UO is phasing out completely hence the change in 6.0.6.2.

You can probably update to 6.0.6.1 and still use razor 1.0.11 (im using that client version), you should also still be able to use custom maps, but somewhere along the way map0 and map1 split, so you'd have to have 2 maps for them.

darck

Wanderer
There must be some way to recover the last version (1.0.10) or corrupt razor without any error? for example change files.

I think than staff must put this version of razor for people who want to play with the old 3D version (but now they want to force players to use that new client) than the razor version 1.0.0 for uogateway.

Greystar

Wanderer
darck;746936 said:
There must be some way to recover the last version (1.0.10) or corrupt razor without any error? for example change files.

I think than staff must put this version of razor for people who want to play with the old 3D version (but now they want to force players to use that new client) than the razor version 1.0.0 for uogateway.

UOGateway is no longer supported anyway. CUO (ConnectUO) is, however their site it temporarily inaccessible due to a data center crash.