RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Razor 1.0.3.39155 not working on OSI

nick912

Sorceror
ok, razor opens fine when i go to long in a box pops up and says ARG KEYS=006b29bc->2fc3ed9d || 006b29b8->a2d422f

Zippy

Razor Creator
Oh, woops! I've updated the download, the message should be gone now. But just press okay and it should still work.

Buddha4200

Wanderer
Still not working for me....

Updated to the new one, and I'm not getting the encryption failed message anymore, but when I try to connect to OSI/EA servers it still hangs at the "Verifying Account" screen like it was. Works fine with normal client, and I have Razor setup just like before. Anyone have any advice? (Other than play a free shard :)

--Buddha4200

soma137

Wanderer
I installed the updated one, and I'm not getting that ARG message anymore, but it still isnt working.

Says verifying account... forever or says "There is some problem communicating with Origin..."

Dark Stone

Sorceror
THis might be because OSI just patched, and the "current version" does not support the current client. Be patient and Zippy will have it up and running again in no time, I am sure.

TravisMills

Sorceror
Razor wont connect to OSI still 1.0.3.39155

client 5.0.7 and razor ver 1.0.3.39155 still stuck on verifying password :<

Keep trying Zippy.

Zippy

Razor Creator
Now its just funny.

But seriously, the latest razor (1.0.3.40008) should work fine on OSI. Please someone verify this for me.

Jim11h

Wanderer
all sorts of problems

ok, i patched OSI today and i get "warning no client memcopy : warning could not copy packet length and/or encryption information from the client. Razor may be able to run without this information, thought some features may not function correctly. would you like to start razor anyways?

Possible cause: Your client version may not be compatible with this version of razor. checK Yes or NO boxes at botrom of this message"

So i downloaded the newest razor 1.03. i install and run into problems there. the install says something missing should ya abort/retry/ignore. I cant lose my razor or i might as well quit UO period then. Hopefully this is enough information to get ya going. If i click Yes i freeze at authorization screen

soma137

Wanderer
You need to uninstall the razor you have (do it from the all programs > razor) and keep your profiles and such if you want (the uninstall will ask you). Also, make sure you dont have UO and Razor running. After you do that, get the newest version and reinstall it. Post back here if you still have problems after that.

And Zippy, thanks very very very very much! I can't stand to play UO without Razor, and its working just fine now!

Razor > all other 3rd party programs!

Well. I uninstalled my Razor, patched to the latest piece of crap that OSI spewed forth, and reinstalled this latest Razor. I got the error shown in:

Any clue anyone?

Jager

Jim11h

Wanderer
update.......Up and Rolling with RAZOR again

after all the updating problems with razor after i wrote 1st response i have went in and deleted razor totally. I kept my macro's and profiles folders only by copy/paste into another area. then had some troubles deleting razor totally. was sayin i couldnt erase or rename becuase was in use elsewhere. so i re-booted computer and went into programs and completely erased the rest that was still there after doing the uninstall.exe. then went to razor website and have re-downloaded latest version of razor. the re-download went smooth. My next step is to try it with OSI now.

aklso i after the complete re-install of razor i did take profiles and macros from new install and deleted them and replaced them with my old folders.

I have logged into to OSI just fine. Remeber to click *use OSI encryption box at welcome screen then click save settings. I logged in using electronic arts/origin and also login.owo. blah blah and had port 7776 listed from long ago. both worked flawless and seems razor is up and rolling smooth as ever.

Hope this info will help others.

Jim11h

Wanderer
do as i did restart puter and totally wipe razor clean from your puter and re-install i was getting exact same message. Now i am rolling again