RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Razor 15 - cannot loigin

Status
Not open for further replies.

sznaps

Wanderer
Razor 15 - cannot loigin

Hi

After updating razor, I can't login on freeshard. The game stops on "Verifing Account" page and freeze. When I try with UOGateway, there is no problem.

Phantom

Knight
sznaps said:
Hi

After updating razor, I can't login on freeshard. The game stops on "Verifing Account" page and freeze. When I try with UOGateway, there is no problem.

If you want help we need more information.

KoJawn

Wanderer
UO Gateway uses a modifyed login.cfg file and does not tamper with the the OSI original what you need to do is get the IP and port of your server host and in razor enter it in the secont titles "Server" along with is port in the sub section of this setting or you can edit the login.cfg file manualy I use the ";" to comment out the other line in the login file that way I have them just incase I need them one day but you may delete them if you wish. Just look at the format of the other servers there and then in place of the OSI info substitute it for yours IP and port info. :)

c0untz3r0

Wanderer
Same problem here, and I cant give you more information, cause there is none.
I deinstalled the older Razor version and installed the new one. When I connect to the shard(Defiance in my case) using UOGateway with Razor or Razor only it keeps verifying my account. UOGateway without Razor works fine...

I also tried to fill in the IP and port manually, which doesnt work as well.

Any help would be welcome, cause I really want to give the new version of Razor a try. Til then, I have to use the old version, which works fine.

KoJawn

Wanderer
If filling in the IP and Port do not work try editing the login.cfg file. Make sure you comment out all the other lines in it with a "; " before each line.

Example:
;Loginservers for Ultima Online
;Do not edit this file or patching will fail! Always save a backup.
;LoginServer=login.owo.com,7775
;LoginServer=login.owo.com,7776
; Razor Generated Entry
LoginServer=1.22.333.444,5555

c0untz3r0

Wanderer
KoJawn said:
If filling in the IP and Port do not work try editing the login.cfg file. Make sure you comment out all the other lines in it with a "; " before each line.

Example:
; Razor Generated Entry
LoginServer=1.22.333.444,5555

Sorry but I dont have to change anything there..

This is how my login.cfg look like:

; Razor Generated Entry
LoginServer=dfi.defianceuo.com,2593

Still wont work. :(

sznaps

Wanderer
Well that's my login.cfg

Code:
;LoginServer=217.153.86.38,5001
; Razor Generated Entry
LoginServer=217.153.86.38,5001

I also tried to fill in the IP and port manually, unforunatlly I still have same problem.

Phantom

Knight
Please use UO Gateway to connect to your shard or just use razor.

Do not use UO Rice or any other method.

sznaps

Wanderer
I don't use UO Rice or any other soft. On Razor 14 there was no problem :( Is tHere any chance to download razor 14? Please?

c0untz3r0

Wanderer
Seems we are very few who have this problem...
Usually I connect with UOG and I tried everything now: With UOG, without uog, with and without uo rice.. I triple checked my login.cfg... still no luck.

Btw: Im on an AMD Athlon 1700 XP with windows xp (no servicepack), 1 gig ram and Geforce4ti. Dunno if this might help.

Last thing I could try is to uninstall UO, UOG and Razor and reinstall everything...

Horkeye

Wanderer
I noticed the same problem with client 400c
with and without encription all other clients work perfektly
but 400c and 400c nocript simply hang while verfiying acc

Phisnarus

Wanderer
Agreed with Horkeye, using 4.0.0c, beta 15 hangs at the Verifying. Removed 15 and reinstalled 14 and everything works fine once again.

Horkeye

Wanderer
okay, i played along a bit with the razor files,
after changing the crypt.dll and changing the
main executable everything is running fine again.

anyway, zippy please undo the changes you made
in your crypt dll 8[

same prob

I'm getting the same problem with the log in. Anyone have a solution for this yet? Are their any sites that have beta 14 on it?

c0untz3r0

Wanderer
Problem solved.

Just update your UO Client to the latest OSI version and get the latest uogateway (if you use it).

Works for me

Phantom

Knight
punkrocksknot said:
I'm getting the same problem with the log in. Anyone have a solution for this yet? Are their any sites that have beta 14 on it?

Nobody is going to post a link to razor. Its not worth getting banned, Razor Beta 15 works perfectly.

If it doesn't work for you then your not following the advice of others.

Horkeye

Wanderer
phantom, stfu sorry about beeing that mean but it does not work perfectly
in fact i need client 400c because its the latest client working on my shard
and something must be wrong with the encryption for this client so if anyone needs razor beta 14 just tryicqin me

Phantom

Knight
Horkeye said:
phantom, stfu sorry about beeing that mean but it does not work perfectly
in fact i need client 400c because its the latest client working on my shard
and something must be wrong with the encryption for this client so if anyone needs razor beta 14 just tryicqin me

I have reported your post as a flame.

I have shown nothing but respect within this thread. Beta 15 does indeed work, thats the only thing I know.

Again,

Nobody is going to give you Beta 14 end of story.

Horkeye

Wanderer
oooh sorry but this is anythin else but not flaming
:p anyway i still got beta 14 on my hdd and i ll give it to
everyone sending me an icq :p

Status
Not open for further replies.