RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Razor And 64 bit Vista

LordTano

Sorceror
Not sure if any one else has had this issue or if this is the correct place to ask, this is the issue, I have installed uo and patched and can connect to osi with out issue. But, when I try to use razor to connect to a free shard it only gets as far as the user name and password, then it says it cannot connect to the server. I know its not a router issue because my other machine is a xp machine on same router and it connects just fine and the client is correct because I can connect to osi and it works, it just does not work with razor. Are there any know issues or tweaks that I have not found that is to be used so that win Vista will run razor correctly. I have tried running is compatibility mode (winxp sp3) and running as an administrator, the windows firewall is turned off. I have tried every thing that I can think of to make this work. Any ideas would be helpful.

thanks in advance

KoNNaN

Knight
On the razor welcome screen make sure you check "patch client encryption" and uncheck "use osi encryption"

LordTano

Sorceror
That was done already, and negotiate with server is unchecked also. Like I said my xp machine works just fine just this stupid 64 bit vista won't connect