RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Razor and Windowblinds

Razor and Windowblinds

i told UD about this and he said to post it. I use Windowblinds and it with Razor do not mix. What it looks like is that all the text for Razor is crammed into a 1 inch section on the left.

windowblinds is a theme modifying shell for xp and many other microsoft operating systems its been arround since 98 i believe. with it you can make you desktop look like a mac or a linux box or any variety of other schemes. its piggish with resources and i generaly only recomend it to people who would pull a yacht with a porche

psz

Administrator
Window Blinds is a Windows Skin changer. Lets you make Windows look like a Mac or BeOS or an Amiga or Solaris or whatever you want.

Tends to be a resource hog and causes problems with a number of apps.

Zippy

Razor Creator
I wouldn't be suprised that this would cause problems with Razor's custom titlebar stuff....

Since XP is skinnable anyway (www.themexp.org) I dont see why anyone would use this on there. As for other windows versions... well... I just wont say anything about that :-P

Short and to the point: I don't plan on supporting windowblinds because I dont want to have to install it :-P

psz

Administrator
IIRC, the skinning in XP was actually based off of Window Blinds (Or was it the other skinning program?)