RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Razor Attaching Problems (Post 4.0.2a)

reaching

Wanderer
Razor Attaching Problems (Post 4.0.2a)

This is with the stated version of UO, I've tried using back versions to no avail.

Also tried:

Re-Installing UO
.NET Framework
UOGateway (Updated to Latest Version)
Razor

All re-installed from scratch, to no avail.
2 Reboots, still nothing.

Ideas?

Phantom

Knight
I have no problems. Zippy basicly said there should be no problem.

I agree sounds like you have an issue with UO Gateway which btw works fine with 4.0.2a

reaching

Wanderer
Phantom said:
I have no problems. Zippy basicly said there should be no problem.

I agree sounds like you have an issue with UO Gateway which btw works fine with 4.0.2a

UOG 1.9 is installed, has been installed...

This can't be the issue.

Just because something has a higher update number doesn't mean it's always better.

Take a look at how many Sphere servers are still running under 0.55 range, especially 0.55i. You'd be surprised ;)

reaching

Wanderer
thegrandmystic said:
Just because something has a higher update number doesn't mean it's always better.

Take a look at how many Sphere servers are still running under 0.55 range, especially 0.55i. You'd be surprised ;)

Precisely.

Zippy changed the error output in the .exe and I was able to locate the missing library. psapi.dll, got it and now things are smooth just as they were, thanks Zippy.