RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Razor Autoloot Need For Realy Playing!!

driveralex

Wanderer
Razor Autoloot Need For Realy Playing!!

Dear Zippy - autoloot it is simply necessary in game! I have got used to razor, it is very convenient program, but unfortunately!!! In the Ingection with it problems are not present is it is not considered cheating :D . Can it is necessary to reconsider the point of view? ;)

WarAngel

Wanderer
Ugh. Razor autoloot discussion again.

Autoloot is a terrible idea, and is extremely cheap. Are you that lazy that you can't click and drag stuff from a corpse that auto-opens using the correct option?

Arvoreen

Sorceror
WarAngel said:
Ugh. Razor autoloot discussion again.

Autoloot is a terrible idea, and is extremely cheap. Are you that lazy that you can't click and drag stuff from a corpse that auto-opens using the correct option?

I must agree. If you're hunting with a party, it's already easy enough for someone greedy with auto corpse open to get any/everything decent, auto-loot would just be worse.

If an admin wants that on their shard, it's simple enough for them to script it in :)

mordero

Knight
lol like in POL i rememeber the .get command on a server I played that would autoloot the corpes into a bag of your choice. Sped up hunting a lot, but today, I can see it being abused.

WarAngel

Wanderer
I just hate seeing more and more things put on auto-pilot. What's the point in playing the game if all you do is target a creature, and everything is done for you?

Seanchen.net

Wanderer
driveralex said:
Dear Zippy - autoloot it is simply necessary in game! I have got used to razor, it is very convenient program, but unfortunately!!! In the Ingection with it problems are not present is it is not considered cheating :D . Can it is necessary to reconsider the point of view? ;)

This isn't going to happen, Zippy considers this going over that "line", and he has stated he won't add anything he doesn't want to.