RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Razor/ConnectUO + Ubuntu

Phr3d13

Sorceror
Can anyone help me get razor and or connectuo working on ubuntu 10.10? I've read ubuntu and runuo forums and tried every solution. I keep running into a wall with "sh winetricks dotnet20" and keep getting a sha1sum mismatch error. i tried renaming the file like prompted, but the 'installer' keeps erroring out on that part

Jeff

Lord
I don't know anyone who has been able to get ConnectUO working on Mono... then again I don't really pay attention to Linux stuff. It's a boring OS.

Phr3d13

Sorceror
i'm trying to do it via wine/winetricks, but there isn't a correct forum for my post so i posted it here

PappaSmurf

Knight
i'm trying to do it via wine/winetricks, but there isn't a correct forum for my post so i posted it here

WINE and .NET 3.0, 3.5 and 3.5sp1 don't play well together... Getting it to work under WINE is doubtful at this point... but if you manage it let us know.