RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Razor crashing on start....

jmwarden

Wanderer
Razor crashing on start....

I'm running Windows XP, 512MB RAM, AMD 1.4GHz processor... getting this error when trying to start it:

[code:1]
System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: Access is denied
at System.Diagnostics.ProcessManager.OpenProcess(Int32 processId, Int32 access, Boolean throwIfExited)
at System.Diagnostics.Process.GetProcessHandle(Int32 access, Boolean throwIfExited)
at System.Diagnostics.Process.get_HasExited()
at Assistant.ClientCommunication.LaunchClient()
at Assistant.Engine.Main(String[] Args)
[/code:1]

Assistance greatly appreciated.

JMWarden

Zippy

Razor Creator
Release updated 9again) redownload it (again) and hopefully this issue should be fixed :)

jmwarden

Wanderer
Operating System: Windows XP Home SP2
Razor Version: v0.1.1
Emulator Logging Into: RunUO Beta 34
Client Version: 4.0.0o (Patch 10)
UOGateway v1.8

Brief problem Description: Updated to latest release of Razor. Error on start-up when done stand-alone. No effect when started through UOG.

[code:1]
UOGLite2 was unable to patch the client's encryption.
Consult the documentation.
[/code:1]

Uhmm.... checked the Razor directory... no docs to read 'cept the license and crash log. If it helps at all... I'm trying to use Razor from my PC on a homeLAN... RunUO running on separate server. No problems connecting to RunUO server through UOG though.

???

JMWarden

Gutter

Wanderer
stuck on connecting screen after choosing shard

i choose the shard and the get stuck on connecting screen. Console says im at character screen but does not past connecting?

L

Lost User

Hey,

The error im getting when i select my server is

razor.exe - Application Error

The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135).

Can anyone help me here?

Thanks

Chemical