RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Razor doesn't show custom files

So, I have quite a few UO folders, because I do a lot of work with packets, clients, so on. I work for multiple servers. Recently, however, all my viewers (Pandora, Fiddler, etc) show the custom files but no matter WHAT I do, my client doesn't. When I log into the game, it forces default.

I've checked and re-checked and double-checked the re-checks, they all point to the same folder. How is this even possible??

None of the files are in UOP, and they're all client 7.0.23.1 or below.

Okay. So, I seem to have gotten it to work by pointing Razor to the specific client instead of auto-detecting the 2D client.

Is there many another way to do this so I don't have to switch back and forth every time I log into a different server?

EDIT: This crashes my client, 100% of the time, and when I open it back up it defaults to auto-detecting the 2D client.

EDITEDIT: Uninstall-reinstall didn't work.