RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Razor.exe application error

Souced

Sorceror
The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135), click on OK to terminate the application.

this is the message i get when i try to use razor i have tried 2 versions or Ultima one is the samurai Empire version and patched it up the other is the new classic version from the main site and patched it up also. I have not changed any directories i let them be put where they wanted to put them and have also download and reinstalled razor twice just to make sure it was not something wrong there.

Any idea's were to go now??

Souced

Sorceror
so noone has any idea how i can get this to work and get back to playing ultima again i know it is just something with razor but don't know what to do to get it to work. Any help would be great

Standard

Wanderer
Had same problem, this should help. Razor requires Microsoft's .NET Framework in order to run. You can download it at Microsoft.com or though Microsoft's Windows Update website.