RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Razor JACKS UP Status Bar on EA Servers!

Could someone PLEASE help me figure out how to fix this, I use Razor with the 2d client because I have a 27" monitor and need to stretch the gameplay window, although recently I believe EA has changed the layout of the status bar details and I have to keep restarting UO without Razor so I can see my stats/resists etc. I have downloaded the "Razor Latest" from here hoping there would be a fix already in place but no =(

Any help would be awesome!

Zippy

Razor Creator
Make sure to uncheck the old style status bar? Razor doesn't jack with the status other than for that... so far as I know anyway.

This is what my status bar does with Razor running:

And this is standalone UO Client:

And the Setting on Razor:

If anyone has any suggestions I would greatly appreciate it, as I said it seems that the status bar has been changed recently, Actually I wouldn't know how recently its been changed because I never play the client without Razor. Either way, suggestions would be sweet!

*edit* I would also like to add that with only ONE of my characters I get this error everytime I logon him, then I have to "Quit" and restart to get him logged on, any suggestions?