RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Razor Profile Error

awsome

Traveler
I'm getting the following error, plus the error about being unable to load profile, using default instead.

error.jpg

I've tried everything mentioned in other threads and I've yet to find a fix for this. Razor isn't saving my profiles. It's saving my macros & my counters, but not my dress agents, my hotkeys & other things such as lighting effects. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to be finding one, but I can't find a profiles subfolder in my razor folder either.

I've saved razor in a location other than program files, I've run razor as administrator. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

tormas

Sorceror
Same problem here using WinXP, my UO patch is 7.0.10.3 (patch 33). I have tried reinstalling both from the runuo website and from older saved copies on my hard drive. I have also tried some of the "profile" suggestions in the other thread, still no good.

awsome

Traveler
Fixed it on my own. I just created a new file folder in my AppData Razor file named Profiles. apparently it just needed a place to put the stuff (rather than making the place on it's own). Once I put that file there, it started saving my profiles. I tried this last night in my actual Razor file, but I needed to put it in the Appdata folder. Try that and see if it works.