RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Razor Program Not Worken Why [Read]

Razor Program Not Worken Why [Read]

I just installed .NET FRamework it took two fricken hours now it still says. This application failed to initalize properly (0xc0000135_. Click on okay to terminatie application. Wtf is wrong with it someone please respond

Quantos

Lord
A reformat is hardly necessary.
I'd recomend uninstalling and re-installing the .Net Framework.
If you had used Windows Update it's possible that the file didn't finish installing properly. I would recomend simply downloading the .Net Frameworks and installing it manually.

Phantom

Knight
Be sure your getting the redistrubute and not the SDK as the SDK isn't the Framework, its jsut a devleopers tools.

Nethes42

Wanderer
In my case, I uninstalled it, reinstalled it, and it failed. So I did a little research on the Windows Update page and I was doing it wrong oops

- BloodWynd aka Nethes

Nethes42

Wanderer
By the way, when I installed it, I put the IP of the shard in and it screwed my login.cfg ....I was so caught up in using it I forgot to make a backup file and wound up reinstalling UO anyway. evil

FLuXx()

Sorceror
Nethes42 said:
By the way, when I installed it, I put the IP of the shard in and it screwed my login.cfg ....I was so caught up in using it I forgot to make a backup file and wound up reinstalling UO anyway. :evil:

This is a bit off topic but interesting...you were on my shard today :D And now I guess you won't be back eh?