RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Razor works but ingame menu not showing up

First of all, loving Razor and have been using it for years.

My problem: On my fiance's WinXP SP3 machine, we use Razor to startup UO and login to Demise. Although login works fine the ingame Razor menu will not show up. Doubleclicking its system tray icon won't work. Rightclicking it and choosing [Show Razor] won't work, etc, etc

Razor still shows up in Taskmanager but i'll be darned if either i or she can get the ingame menu to appear. And i am not even remotely computer savvy enough to understand the problem. Please help me

ps: Razor works flawlessly on our Win7 machine

Alderon

It starts up telling me it can't find any profiles and uses the default profile, but still no ingame screen. I uninstalled/reinstalled it, still no game......odd :)

Alderon

LightShade

Sorceror
It starts up telling me it can't find any profiles and uses the default profile, but still no ingame screen. I uninstalled/reinstalled it, still no game......odd :)

Alderon
In the Razor Install Folder...Goto Profiles...Open your Profile in notepad. This is usually "default.xml".

Scroll down until you see this code:
<property name="WindowX" type="System.Int32">2793</property>
<property name="WindowY" type="System.Int32">323</property>

Change this code to:
<property name="WindowX" type="System.Int32">0</property>
<property name="WindowY" type="System.Int32">0</property>

Click "Save".

This will cause the Razor window to show up in the Top left corner of your screen. You can then move it to wherever you desire.

-L/S