RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recover old account?

th3Vanguard

Wanderer
Hello everyone!
I'm not new but I am just getting back into the game! Super stoked to be back after a long time away! So cool to see everything new going on!

The problem I'm having is that I can't get back into my old account. It's still there but I can't remember the password... I don't know if there is a way to send an email or something but I've tried so many passwords and nothing seems to work. Is there anyway to get this? I would really like to log back into my old account!

Thanks everyone!

Mortis

Knight
Have you tried posting in the servers forums?
This is not the place to post a hosted server issue. Unless it pertains to a server you host.

m309

Squire
Mortis, I took it as he's trying to log in to an old forum account, not a server account. I could be wrong though.

Mortis

Knight
Your right, I misunderstood his post.

When you try to login there is a I forgot my password. Of course you have to remember the email account and password you used when you joined.