RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reputation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bleach

Knight
TMSTKSBK;631430 said:
Geez, Bleach, it was a joke :confused:...

Depend on how good a mood I'm in, and what's in it for me on the karma power usage.

0_.

Yeah, I kinda figured that, considering the context.
I was taking an oppertunity to talk about you while you weren't there.

edit:
Who negged me on this ??
fucking wimp

Radwen;631417 said:
tbcfhwy we only neg half our rep power. TMS negs -50 I neg -40 .. only mods and admins neg their full rep power.
Radwen with the ninjah info skillz! Sweet deal.

I still think everyone for our little lunch bunch would easily make a "dread lord" outta someone. ;)

mordero;631419 said:
all of us together though? we'd destroy people (well i would give them a prick, you guys would destroy them)
All of our rep is also slowly rising too. Especially since we A. Post so damn much. and B. Keep giving each other more karma!

mordero

Knight
IHaveRegistered;631460 said:
All of our rep is also slowly rising too. Especially since we A. Post so damn much. and B. Keep giving each other more karma!

very true, i believe im just 10,000+ posts short of TMS still, but im getting there lol

mordero

Knight
damn you. I should have started posting a lot earlier, but the only reason i created an account way back when was so no one would take my name lol(sadly ive heard of some guy pretending to be me and contacting old friends of mine from other shards, pissed me off)

mordero;631472 said:
damn you. I should have started posting a lot earlier, but the only reason i created an account way back when was so no one would take my name lol(sadly ive heard of some guy pretending to be me and contacting old friends of mine from other shards, pissed me off)
Heh, I basically did the same thing. Only i've posted a bit more. and without the people trying to be me. At least to my knowledge.

mordero

Knight
Yeah, it was really weird cause Ive had two people ask me about it and it kind of freaked me out about why someone would do that, cause I was just a normal player, but whatever.

I need to find a thread to post random stuff in lol

Bleach

Knight
mordero;631479 said:
Yeah, it was really weird cause Ive had two people ask me about it and it kind of freaked me out about why someone would do that, cause I was just a normal player, but whatever.

It's called One Thing (2)

mordero;631479 said:

Thread here

mordero

Knight
lol yeah, I guess I should start posting in there, always felt weird butting into a topic, but i guess it doesnt really have a topic lol

mordero;631487 said:
lol yeah, I guess I should start posting in there, always felt weird butting into a topic, but i guess it doesnt really have a topic lol
The purpose of the thread is to hijack the thread.

TMSTKSBK

Lord
There was a One Thing. It got famously hijacked, and reached a thousand-odd posts before it was deleted. One Thing (2) was created to contain some of the Starbucks BS in one place...

TMSTKSBK;631500 said:
There was a One Thing. It got famously hijacked, and reached a thousand-odd posts before it was deleted. One Thing (2) was created to contain some of the Starbucks BS in one place...
Shame I can't ++ ya for that brief history of our lives ;)