RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

request for the help system

Dian

Sorceror
request for the help system

I had been re-writing the help system for our shard, and realized that the 'STUCK' menu is not in the RunUO folders. Could that be removed and added to the Help System folder?
We have a custom map, and the Britain locations would not help anyone, lol. As well as the timer on the amount it can be used may need changed to suit our shard needs.
If not, i can make a new one and redirect the button to it, But i am sure that others would more than likely want to edit/add/remove the locations at some point as well ;)
Oh, and the [go menu / scripts would be another helpfull item to be placed in the RunUO folders as well.. But Krrios i believe said that was getting worked out alread.
Thanks

krrios

Administrator
The [go menu will be a script for the next release, with customizable (XML data) locations. I'll work on moving the stuckmenu, but I don't think it'll be ready for beta6.