RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Request: Modify of the file in Scripts/Misc/Email.cs

fwiffo

Sorceror
From the commented code a user could think to use semicolons to separate email, but if you do so the server will crash, you have to use "," to separate email, anyone who has access to SVN, please, do this update, since it could lead to a heavy error in the user side.

FROM COMMENT:
Code:
        /* In order to support emailing, fill in EmailServer:
        * Example:
        *  public static readonly string EmailServer = "mail.domain.com";
        * If you want to add crash reporting emailing, fill in CrashAddresses:
        * Example:
        *  public static readonly string CrashAddresses = "[email protected];[email protected];[email protected]";
        * If you want to add speech log page emailing, fill in SpeechLogPageAddresses:
        * Example:
        *  public static readonly string SpeechLogPageAddresses = "[email protected];[email protected];[email protected]";
        */

TO *CORRECT* COMMENT:
Code:
        /* In order to support emailing, fill in EmailServer:
        * Example:
        *  public static readonly string EmailServer = "mail.domain.com";
        * If you want to add crash reporting emailing, fill in CrashAddresses:
        * Example:
        *  public static readonly string CrashAddresses = "[email protected],[email protected],[email protected]";
        * If you want to add speech log page emailing, fill in SpeechLogPageAddresses:
        * Example:
        *  public static readonly string SpeechLogPageAddresses = "[email protected],[email protected],[email protected]";
        */

Reactions: Eos

Eos

Administrator
Staff member
I think the original author was thrown off by websites like these... Tsk tsk, internet.

Fixed in SVN 874, thanks for posting. :)

fwiffo

Sorceror
Thank you, I do know how to do it, but maybe someone don't and will get the error... :p

Uh, and didn't even notice the exception O_O I've fixed it and didn't even remember.