RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[ressme command for player

badblue

Wanderer
[ressme command for player

the player must have 5000 goldcoins in his bankbox to ress self...

hope you like it...

i have translated this to english....
You can change the gold to silver if you have the silver.cs in your scriptfolder...

Attachments

• ressme.cs
    1.1 KB · Views: 226

raisor

Wanderer
Great script, but I just wanted to let you know that in several places you mention that you have to have silver to get ressed but actually deduct from the players gold. Might want to fix that. Also, might want to add an english translation too. :D

darkoverlord

Sorceror
Nice

Thanks... I like this since its a big world and only have a few players...sometimes ya die in bad spots its nice to self rez almost like the sacrifice virtue.

thank you

deryk

nice ... saves alot of wear on staff with a page os "help me im in a dungeon and there is no res gate every 10 tiles" LMAO great script make em pay :p

Nagash

Sorceror
Theron: I would just ignore and dele the post. If a payer can make it through a dungeon, it means it needs to search something more of its own level. Anyway, this is great for alpha testing.