RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[ressme command tweaked made by badblue

koliphorm

Wanderer
[ressme command and added [ressmefull

Originally made by badblue and custumized by koliphorm

ok this is like a custom version that i though it would be cool to make because i thought that gold wasnt a really good thing to consume to get rezzed because in some shards people have lot lot lot of gold so i though of doing some ressurection tokens that you can add to whatever monster loot you want.
just drop them in custom folder, ressurection token are stackable and weight 0.5 each.

all credits goes to badblue which had the idea, i just tweaked a little his script in a way that some shards would appreciate it

credits for me and badblue (for the [ressme command)

P.S : i just added the [ressmefull that my players asked me so this command use 10 tokens so it will be exceptional, in your shard make the tokens hard to get so it doesnt get a common item :rolleyes: and also added a Priest of Ressurection that drop 1 token every time, (make the spawner about 1 every hour or 1/2 hour)
later

Attachments

• Resme.cs
    1.1 KB · Views: 152
  • ResToken.cs
    730 bytes · Views: 101
  • ResmeFull.cs
    1.2 KB · Views: 113
  • PriestOfRessurection.cs
    2.1 KB · Views: 91

bzk90

Lord
ur joking right? plz tell me ur fukin joking, for gods sake LET THE EDITS END

you want to edit a script great, but dont post it, thats great for ur shard but neone who wants this can easily enuf do it themselves things like this are a waist of bandiwdth so plz lt the lil edits end because its making me sick with these little eddits [/RANT]

cward

Wanderer
bzk90 said:
ur joking right? plz tell me ur fukin joking, for gods sake LET THE EDITS END

you want to edit a script great, but dont post it, thats great for ur shard but neone who wants this can easily enuf do it themselves things like this are a waist of bandiwdth so plz lt the lil edits end because its making me sick with these little eddits [/RANT]
bzk90 whats wrong with the submission? All rules were followed and its never been posted. So whats the problem?

TheNorthStar

Sorceror
Changes

Actually it has been posted, and then he tweeked it just after that, I like his tweek though, and like I always say (or I've said one I guess) if you don't like it, keep it to your self and let the topic die. :D
I didn't like the old one too much, seemed like a big problem. With the rich people being able to res them selves over and over, I like this restoken thing though, very cool.

Thanks for sharing. :D

cward

Wanderer
TheNorthStar said:
Actually it has been posted, and then he tweeked it just after that, I like his tweek though, and like I always say (or I've said one I guess) if you don't like it, keep it to your self and let the topic die. :D
I didn't like the old one too much, seemed like a big problem. With the rich people being able to res them selves over and over, I like this restoken thing though, very cool.

Thanks for sharing. :D
Yes, I'm aware of the other but they have a functionality difference is why I said it had not been posted before ;) . I'm sure many people will appreciate this submission.

Pyro-Tech

Knight
at least the guy gave all the credit to the original and then stated why he changed it.....and it is a matter of taste

if you don't like it, don't post and bump it up....if you don't like and others are like minded, it will die soon enough

but im my opinion, this is a good way to do it so....good jobe :)

David

Moderate
I have to agree, this is a good example of the "proper" way to repost a script.
Thanks koliphorm!

bzk90

Lord
k after dl the script and lookin at it, i take bak my original post, this is a "proper" repost im stil a bit pissed about other people posting other peoples codes with like 5 lined of edited code, realy anoying. kk i apologize quit niffty actualy i might convert it to take phoenix down

nice edit

badblue

Wanderer
well i have no problem with this repost...in my original thread i wrote you can change the gold to silver, because not all people have the silver.cs that was postet here before. On my shard i use silver to let the people ress themself...

badblue

KillerBeeZ

Knight
this line makes this repost ok

"Originally made by badblue and custumized by koliphorm"

as long as he is not trying to steal credit... does it really matter?

Many of my scripts have been reposted after minor tweeking, some gave credit, most didnt, so when I see someone giving due credit, I say great job

locksmith

Wanderer
cool

I think its a great idea. as far as it already being posted, i didnt see that at all so its all new to me. I take for granted being aboe to whip up a script anytime i want almost now, but i remember when I was a noob, things like this were great. keep em comming :)

koliphorm

Wanderer
thx a lot everyone and enjoy scripts, its just that when i saw that script i was like peep will be able to rez themselves over 80 times in pvp so i though of those tokens and thx a lot for the comments, i really appreciate it, right now im on a project that will involve all the bestiary of ADnD monster new edition, i will take lot of time and itll be hard so i wont be posting things for a time well maybe i will but not as often as i used to :D

KillerBeeZ

Knight
koliphorm said:
thx a lot everyone and enjoy scripts, its just that when i saw that script i was like peep will be able to rez themselves over 80 times in pvp so i though of those tokens and thx a lot for the comments, i really appreciate it, right now im on a project that will involve all the bestiary of ADnD monster new edition, i will take lot of time and itll be hard so i wont be posting things for a time well maybe i will but not as often as i used to :D

I have over 120 AD&D monsters that I have accumulated over time.

Most are from either Dragonlance or Forgotten Realms, and about 40 of them are unique, such as Raistlin Majere or Elminster.

let me know what you intend to create and if you like, I'll share some of what I have.

I will need to gather them up and edit them as most give out items only found on the Pandora shard.

koliphorm

Wanderer
really cool thx, i am currently looking at my beastiary and marking the good monsters so if i need you help ill pm you :D :D

koliphorm

Wanderer
Ive added new stuff to the thread, the [ressmefull commands my players asked me and also a Restoken dropper who is strong that you can use :D the ressmefull command now use 10 restoken so it make the event exceptional

Ethmir

Wanderer
nice

I like this script very much, I plan on having the tokens available in my temple of life as soon as i get the temple finished. Or as a special gift from the priests of healing... Thanks...