RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ridables UO 2 works with SE

Greystar

Wanderer
heh thanks, too bad about the wolves I was going to make wolf riders that my 2d players could see... guess I could just do it myself ;)

Tannis

Knight
Another good mounts patch by Secmet :) Not to be an ass, but try the Sphinx. I just know a few people were looking for it.

Tannis

Knight
Yeah I had just read the post on the other thread with the other files. I'll try to get it as a uop. I'm ashamed to say though, I've got no clue what creates a uop file.

Rhexis

Knight
Well, I use UOanim to make .uop's for mounts. Bit of a pain though...barely any docs on it, and there hasnt ever been a finished version of the newer one.

Hlal

Wanderer
Nice, you got these done quick. Was just coming to list a problem with the last ridables. Your polar bear in the last set was using drake anim when mounted and running. Looked wierd a polar bear changing to a drake and back again, was that fixed in this release?

Second, I was talking to GD13. He sent me with a request for one of his packages he has.

His wings package needs to be updated to work for SE and he asked if you wouldn't mind doing these too. BTW : GD13 sends his thanks as well for the drake, was his personal favorite.

GoldDraco13 said:
I here by give Hlal permission to post this package for a conversion, I also extend my permission to the programmer of these conversions to redistribute this package as he sees fit.

GD13,
:)
wings package from GD13

Secmet

Wanderer
Only problem with the wings is Im not a scripter I dont even run a shard. I can add them to the tiledata, anim.mul and anim.idx. Probaly a tile to the art.mul too. I mostly play Lineage2 and on the side UO. If someone could make the script and leave something like 0x000 where the numbers go Ill add it for sure.

Hlal

Wanderer
Secmet said:
Only problem with the wings is Im not a scripter I dont even run a shard. I can add them to the tiledata, anim.mul and anim.idx. Probaly a tile to the art.mul too. I mostly play Lineage2 and on the side UO. If someone could make the script and leave something like 0x000 where the numbers go Ill add it for sure.

hehe he gave you the entire package, scripts included!! :D

Tannis

Knight
I have uploaded .UOP files for an Ancient Dragon. Ant Lion, Bake Kitsune, Bog Thing, Crystal Elemental, Flesh Renderer, Gaman, Rune Beetle, Serpentine Dragon, and Wyvern
Some of those don't look very good at all.
Well, I use UOanim to make .uop's for mounts. Bit of a pain though...barely any docs on it, and there hasnt ever been a finished version of the newer one.
Very nice thanks. I'll have to get it and check it out. Do the uop patches work with MulPatcher also? I'll have to figure it out lol

Erica

Knight
got it to patch for all my players

woot my friend give me a patch link i added to uo gateway for it to patch for all players and it works doesnt take them long to patch even the ones on phoneline so now everyone vin my shard is riding drakes polar bear spider i cant give the patch information cause i dont have my friends permission but when he gets on ill see if i can give the address patch for you to put in uogateway for all players to patch

Rhexis

Knight
Tannis said:
Very nice thanks. I'll have to get it and check it out. Do the uop patches work with MulPatcher also? I'll have to figure it out lol

Not that I know of. When I was last experimenting with mounts verdata was still supported. You could maybe poke at MUO Patching Tool from uogateway. .muo's work with .uop files I think.

I think MyUOTool makes a patch filel you can use like a .uop its like .muo instead I know it worked for the UODesktops and without it I couldnt use em and i tried every other method to no avail.

Tannis

Knight
I know you can do desktops etc. with MulPatcher. What I don't want to have to do though is make my players patch 111Mb for a couple custom rides. I did check out the MUO Tool from UoGateway, and I love it. Made a teeny tiny patch for my custom mounts. I was thinking about a tool like this earlier, didn't know one already existed though :D

Secmet

Wanderer
LotharKillian said:
I have uploaded .UOP files for an Ancient Dragon. Ant Lion, Bake Kitsune, Bog Thing, Crystal Elemental, Flesh Renderer, Gaman, Rune Beetle, Serpentine Dragon, and Wyvern

You can find them at these two download sites

http://webfilehost.com/index.php?mode=viewupload&id=347
http://webfilehost.com/index.php?mode=viewupload&id=348

I think these would make Excellent mounts. Don't know if that is possible though

Thanks for the Great Mounts.

With mounts they need to be adjusted so when you sit on them it looks like your sitting on them then put in a UOP. I wanted to do the rune beetle before its just to big without adjusting it bmp by bmp. I think I can do the Bake Kitsune rather easy tho maybe the gaman and crystal elemental too. There is a program that you make uops with that you make them 1 bmp at and it has cross hairs to line them up with but i forgot what its called.

Tannis

Knight
Sec, have you ever used the MUO Tool? Essentially what it should do is take only the anims you save, and put it in an MUO file. Then, when the player patches it will take the right file (in this case anim mul and idx), copy them from the players UO directory into your shards UOG folder, and only patch in the changes you've made. Won't work for me for some reason though. Just looking for someone with experience using this tool, to see what I've missed.