RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rideable crimson dragon

:DAwesome!:D

Kimjh, those are amazing!I haven't gotten a chance to try them out but they're simply amazing! I really like the panther.

kimjh;845774 said:
thx so much Green Apples :)

Hey men can u tell me what software did u use for make that minidragons and the others mobs? >.<
I want to make my owns >.<
Srry for my english.. I'm spanish :p
Good Work kimjh!

mikimaru

Traveler
WOW those rare the coolest monsters i ever saw, iff you ever post some more of them, please, pm me... ++Karma

mikimaru

Traveler
Ok, i do have a lil problem... the 2 dragons in my shard, when i add them, the red one turns into a lava lizard, and the blue into a wolf...
I could use some help with that... cose the dragons in the jpg file are to cool to be ignored...

Irel

Page
I'm impressed, seriously impressed. my coder has not made a ridable yet so i am hoping i can insert it and make it work, cause it will go over big with the players.

new version does not load anim3.mul into memory anymore, but writes exactly into ...

i have an error while loading anim3 files on mulpatcher how can i fix this

NightwolfWaW

Wanderer
Ok, i do have a lil problem... the 2 dragons in my shard, when i add them, the red one turns into a lava lizard, and the blue into a wolf...
I could use some help with that... cose the dragons in the jpg file are to cool to be ignored...
I have the same problem if anyone can help out would be great thanks

NightwolfWaW

Wanderer
Ok i fixed the problem with seeing the rides i had to change the filepath in the data.cs anyways now i have another problem i can see the new ride but when i mount it i dont see it any ideas?