RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ring of the ranger / increasing followersmax item?

Deimos

Page
Ring of the ranger / increasing followersmax item?

I remember there used to be an artifact set which would let the wearer increase their follower slots

I've tried searching, but allways get
"Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/runuo/public_html/forums/includes/functions.php on line 1406"

So, now i'm going to ask here

I've tried creating my own "ranger" artifact set which increases the max followers, but I get a message saying the "FollowersMax" wasn't found in the namespace

Could someone please advise? Thanks

also if you search in the script release, i made some "follower jewelry", and you can make your own based of off that

in reading the other thrread - there was some problems with the ring

there was also an exploit with that ring, and i had fun in 2.0 to fix it
they could remove the ring and not loose followers until they release them if they were over 5
so i had to make a work around for it to lower the followers back down when removed, but not to allow it to be removed until they had the right amount of followers

Jarrod

Sorceror
an easy fix would be (on removal of the ring)
if their current followers is higher than their max followers, drop their taming and lore to 0 until they put away some of their animals :)

that would be a tougher fix - then have to have storage spots for those 2 skills, a timer to keep checking to see when they fixed it, etc etc

was a lot simpler code to write that it refuses to come off until it is right number of followers - no timers or extra variables to contend with