RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Resource icon

[2.x] RoninGT's FS: Animal Taming Systems Gen2 (for RunUO 2.3) 1.0.0

No permission to download

ByAccident

Wanderer
Ok we got a bit further, i redid the whole server (good thing it's a new one) got the runuo 2.3 (with neruns already added).
got the system up and running, npc gives out bods with animals in it.

seems to be ok now.

can someone help me out with this?
Code:
RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 2.3, Build 4812.40313
Core: Running on .NET Framework Version 4.0.30319
Core: Optimizing for 4 processors
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...done (cached)
Scripts: Skipping VB.NET Scripts...done (use -vb to enable)
Scripts: Compiling Workbench C# scripts...no files found.
Scripts: Verifying...done (2968 items, 756 mobiles) (1,31 seconds)
Regions: Loading...done
World: Loading...An error was encountered while loading a saved object
- Type: Server.Mobiles.AnimalBreeder
- Serial: 0x00000013
Delete the object? (y/n)
every time i reboot the server I get this error, when I delete items /npc files i can boot the server , put in some spawners but when i reboot after tah i get the same error

Hammerhand

Knight
You had a save before modifying the AnimalBreeder.cs. Try deleting the saves (if you dont need them, or copy them first & move the copys out of the server files, then delete) & then compile. If it still throws the error, post your AnimalBreeder.cs.

ByAccident

Wanderer
Seems to be ok now checked my basecreature again added some lines , removed saves , did a compile again.
added some spawners , , did a save and rebooted server.

errors gone.

now in to the next step , adding xml spawner and daat99's system

wlrdwawoolard

Sorceror
Orb 3.0 - [www.orbsydia.com] Version 2.4967, Build 4967.42342
Core: Running on .NET Framework Version 2.0.50727
Core: Optimizing for 4 64-bit processors
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...ScriptCompiler: CS0234: The type or namespace na
me 'MLQuests' does not exist in the namespace 'Server.Engines' (are you missing
an assembly reference?)
ScriptCompiler: CS0246: The type or namespace name 'IQuestGiver' could not be fo
und (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
ScriptCompiler: CS0234: The type or namespace name 'ConPVP' does not exist in th
e namespace 'Server.Engines' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
ScriptCompiler: CS0234: The type or namespace name 'MLQuests' does not exist in
the namespace 'Server.Engines' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
ScriptCompiler: CS0246: The type or namespace name 'MLQuest' could not be found
(are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
ScriptCompiler: CS0234: The type or namespace name 'ConPVP' does not exist in th
done (0 errors, 0 warnings)
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.

so where is the fix of this ml and conpvp I look it up its dealing with base creature, playermobile, and base potion. if someone can give pointers it would be great

VertiCody

Sorceror
Ok, so the PlayerMobile.cs and basecreature.cs have to be edited and // out the MLQuest. I do this and leads to more errors.

Code:
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (14 errors, 5 warnings)
Warnings:
+ Customs/Nerun's Distro/SA/Mobiles/TerMur/Korpre/Korpre 1/Evolution Korpre.cs:

CS0108: Line 41: 'Server.Mobiles.EvolutionKorpre.AllowMating' hides inherite
d member 'Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature.AllowMating'. Use the new keyword if hidin
g was intended.
+ Customs/Nerun's Distro/SA/Mobiles/TerMur/Korpre/Korpre 2/Evolution Korpre 2.c
s:
    CS0108: Line 41: 'Server.Mobiles.EvolutionKorpre2.AllowMating' hides inherit
ed member 'Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature.AllowMating'. Use the new keyword if hidi
ng was intended.
+ Customs/Nerun's Distro/SA/Mobiles/TerMur/Korpre/Korpre 3/Evolution Korpre 3.c
s:
    CS0108: Line 41: 'Server.Mobiles.EvolutionKorpre3.AllowMating' hides inherit
ed member 'Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature.AllowMating'. Use the new keyword if hidi
ng was intended.
+ Items/Talismans/TalismanSummons.cs:
    CS0114: Line 16: 'Server.Mobiles.BaseTalismanSummon.IsInvulnerable' hides in
herited member 'Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature.IsInvulnerable'. To make the current
member override that implementation, add the override keyword. Otherwise add th
e new keyword.
+ Mobiles/BaseCreature.cs:
    CS0162: Line 2834: Unreachable code detected
Errors:
    CS0103: Line 4135: The name 'CheckShout' does not exist in the current conte
xt
+ Mobiles/Vendors/BaseVendor.cs:
    CS0117: Line 435: 'Server.Utility' does not contain a definition for 'Random
BrightHue'
+ Mobiles/AI/BaseAI.cs:
    CS0117: Line 217: 'Server.Mobiles.OrderType' does not contain a definition f
or 'Dismiss'
    CS0117: Line 793: 'Server.Mobiles.OrderType' does not contain a definition f
or 'Dismiss'
    CS0117: Line 1103: 'Server.Mobiles.OrderType' does not contain a definition
for 'Dismiss'
    CS0117: Line 1201: 'Server.Mobiles.OrderType' does not contain a definition
for 'Dismiss'
    CS0117: Line 162: 'Server.Mobiles.OrderType' does not contain a definition f
or 'Dismiss'
+ Gumps/ConfirmReleaseGump.cs:
    CS0117: Line 44: 'Server.Mobiles.OrderType' does not contain a definition fo
r 'Dismiss'
+ Mobiles/Healers/FortuneTeller.cs:
    CS0103: Line 45: The name 'RandomBrightHue' does not exist in the current co
ntext
    CS0103: Line 54: The name 'RandomBrightHue' does not exist in the current co
ntext
    CS0103: Line 55: The name 'RandomBrightHue' does not exist in the current co
ntext
    CS0103: Line 56: The name 'RandomBrightHue' does not exist in the current co
ntext
+ Mobiles/Vendors/NPC/Barkeeper.cs:
    CS0103: Line 28: The name 'RandomBrightHue' does not exist in the current co
ntext
+ Mobiles/Vendors/NPC/CustomHairstylist.cs:
    CS0103: Line 62: The name 'RandomBrightHue' does not exist in the current co
ntext
+ Mobiles/Vendors/NPC/GypsyAnimalTrainer.cs:
    CS0103: Line 40: The name 'RandomBrightHue' does not exist in the current co
ntext
    CS0103: Line 45: The name 'RandomBrightHue' does not exist in the current co
ntext
    CS0103: Line 50: The name 'RandomBrightHue' does not exist in the current co
ntext
    CS0103: Line 55: The name 'RandomBrightHue' does not exist in the current co
ntext
    CS0103: Line 60: The name 'RandomBrightHue' does not exist in the current co
ntext
    CS0103: Line 65: The name 'RandomBrightHue' does not exist in the current co
ntext
+ Mobiles/Vendors/NPC/GypsyBanker.cs:
    CS0103: Line 30: The name 'RandomBrightHue' does not exist in the current co
ntext
    CS0103: Line 31: The name 'RandomBrightHue' does not exist in the current co
ntext
    CS0103: Line 32: The name 'RandomBrightHue' does not exist in the current co
ntext
    CS0103: Line 38: The name 'RandomBrightHue' does not exist in the current co
ntext
    CS0103: Line 43: The name 'RandomBrightHue' does not exist in the current co
ntext
    CS0103: Line 48: The name 'RandomBrightHue' does not exist in the current co
ntext
    CS0103: Line 53: The name 'RandomBrightHue' does not exist in the current co
ntext
    CS0103: Line 58: The name 'RandomBrightHue' does not exist in the current co
ntext
    CS0103: Line 63: The name 'RandomBrightHue' does not exist in the current co
ntext
    CS0103: Line 68: The name 'RandomBrightHue' does not exist in the current co
ntext
+ Mobiles/Vendors/NPC/GypsyMaiden.cs:
    CS0103: Line 38: The name 'RandomBrightHue' does not exist in the current co
ntext
    CS0103: Line 39: The name 'RandomBrightHue' does not exist in the current co
ntext
    CS0103: Line 40: The name 'RandomBrightHue' does not exist in the current co
ntext
    CS0103: Line 44: The name 'RandomBrightHue' does not exist in the current co
ntext
    CS0103: Line 49: The name 'RandomBrightHue' does not exist in the current co
ntext
    CS0103: Line 54: The name 'RandomBrightHue' does not exist in the current co
ntext
    CS0103: Line 59: The name 'RandomBrightHue' does not exist in the current co
ntext
+ Mobiles/Vendors/NPC/IronWorker.cs:
    CS0103: Line 65: The name 'RandomBrightHue' does not exist in the current co
ntext
    CS0103: Line 66: The name 'RandomBrightHue' does not exist in the current co
ntext
    CS0103: Line 70: The name 'RandomBrightHue' does not exist in the current co
ntext
    CS0103: Line 78: The name 'RandomBrightHue' does not exist in the current co
ntext
    CS0103: Line 83: The name 'RandomBrightHue' does not exist in the current co
ntext
    CS0103: Line 88: The name 'RandomBrightHue' does not exist in the current co
ntext
    CS0103: Line 93: The name 'RandomBrightHue' does not exist in the current co
ntext
    CS0103: Line 98: The name 'RandomBrightHue' does not exist in the current co
ntext
    CS0103: Line 103: The name 'RandomBrightHue' does not exist in the current c
ontext
+ Mobiles/Vendors/NPC/Vagabond.cs:
    CS0103: Line 27: The name 'RandomBrightHue' does not exist in the current co
ntext
    CS0103: Line 32: The name 'RandomBrightHue' does not exist in the current co
ntext
+ Mobiles/Vendors/PlayerBarkeeper.cs:
    CS0103: Line 196: The name 'RandomBrightHue' does not exist in the current c
ontext
+ Mobiles/PlayerMobile.cs:
    CS1525: Line 1882: Invalid expression term 'else'
    CS1002: Line 1882: ; expected

It's been a long time since I coded but I think I hit something I shouldn't have.

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• BaseCreature.cs
    153.8 KB · Views: 10
  • PlayerMobile.cs
    120.3 KB · Views: 8

Hammerhand

Knight
The Dismiss errors are possibly missed edits. The CheckSHout error can be taken care of by commenting out line 4135. On the PlayerMobile.cs errors. You need to comment out the { (bracket) on line 1877 and the } on line 1879.

RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 2.2, Build 4782.3756
Core: Optimizing for 4 64-bit processors
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...ScriptCompiler: CS1715: 'Server.Mobiles.AnimalBr
eeder.SBInfos': type must be 'System.Collections.Generic.List<Server.Mobiles.SBI
nfo>' to match overridden member 'Server.Mobiles.BaseVendor.SBInfos'
ScriptCompiler: CS0534: 'Server.Mobiles.AnimalBreeder' does not implement inheri
ted abstract member 'Server.Mobiles.BaseVendor.SBInfos.get'
done (0 errors, 4 warnings)

please help I cant figure this out... lol

Attachments

• BaseCreature.cs
    162.9 KB · Views: 5
  • BaseVendor.cs
    36.4 KB · Views: 5
  • AnimalTrainer.cs
    13 KB · Views: 3

Scotty57

Wanderer
OK so im running runuo 2.3.. I used winmerge to merge distros and removed the lines regarding ml quests sense they are not supported with 2.3 and it is compiling. witch is a huge step for me =) but now I have a problem in-game. It takes 0 xp to reach the next level. I'm guessing i missed something when using winmerge, but I was hoping someone would respond and tell me what I missed before i found it myself. or maybe I'm completely wrong and someone will point me in right direction.

Attachments

• FS Taming system on my server.rar
    410.5 KB · Views: 13

Hammerhand

Knight
OK so im running runuo 2.3.. I used winmerge to merge distros and removed the lines regarding ml quests sense they are not supported with 2.3 and it is compiling. witch is a huge step for me =) but now I have a problem in-game. It takes 0 xp to reach the next level. I'm guessing i missed something when using winmerge, but I was hoping someone would respond and tell me what I missed before i found it myself. or maybe I'm completely wrong and someone will point me in right direction.
In BaseCreature.cs, look for
public virtual void (OnThink)
{
In between the bracket & if (EnableRummaging add this
Code:
            #region FS:ATS Edits
            if (Tamable == true)
            {
                if (NextLevel == 0)
                {
                    int totalstats = Str + Dex + Int + HitsMax + StamMax + ManaMax + PhysicalResistance + FireResistance + ColdResistance + EnergyResistance + PoisonResistance + DamageMin + DamageMax + VirtualArmor;
                    int nextlevel = totalstats * 10;

NextLevel = nextlevel;
                }

if (MaxLevel == 0)
                {
                    MaxLevel = Utility.RandomMinMax(10, 30);
                }
            }
            #endregion
Pets will gain exp pts & show how many are needed for the next level. This edit was mistakenly excluded from the package.

Cruzan

Wanderer
Ok I am going to attempt to get some help here. I am by no means a coder and pretty much a novice to programming. I thought since UO is something I have a great interest in, perhaps it could help light a fire under me to learn some. I tried installing this and hit a host of errors as follows

Code:
RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 2.2, Build 4782.3756
Core: Optimizing for 8 64-bit processors
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (10 errors, 0 warnings)
Errors:
+ Engines/Craft/DefInscription.cs:
    CS0101: Line 7: The namespace 'Server.Engines.Craft' already contains a defi
nition for 'DefInscription'
    CS0102: Line 117: The type 'Server.Engines.Craft.DefInscription' already con
tains a definition for 'Reg'
+ Items/Skill Items/Magical/Misc/PotionKeg.cs:
    CS0101: Line 7: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition f
or 'PotionKeg'
+ Items/Skill Items/Magical/Potions/BasePotion.cs:
    CS0101: Line 8: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition f
or 'PotionEffect'
    CS0101: Line 41: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition
for 'BasePotion'
+ Mobiles/Animals/Mounts/BaseMount.cs:
    CS0101: Line 455: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definiti
on for 'BlockMountType'
+ Mobiles/Vendors/NPC/AnimalTrainer.cs:
    CS0101: Line 12: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definitio
n for 'AnimalTrainer'
    CS0102: Line 47: The type 'Server.Mobiles.AnimalTrainer' already contains a
definition for 'StableEntry'
    CS0102: Line 64: The type 'Server.Mobiles.AnimalTrainer' already contains a
definition for 'ClaimListGump'
    CS0102: Line 106: The type 'Server.Mobiles.AnimalTrainer' already contains a
definition for 'ClaimAllEntry'
    CS0102: Line 166: The type 'Server.Mobiles.AnimalTrainer' already contains a
definition for 'StableTarget'
+ Mobiles/Vendors/SBInfo/SBAnimalTrainer.cs:
    CS0101: Line 7: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definition
for 'SBAnimalTrainer'
    CS0102: Line 19: The type 'Server.Mobiles.SBAnimalTrainer' already contains
a definition for 'InternalBuyInfo'
    CS0102: Line 43: The type 'Server.Mobiles.SBAnimalTrainer' already contains
a definition for 'InternalSellInfo'
+ Mobiles/Vendors/BaseVendor.cs:
    CS0101: Line 15: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definitio
n for 'VendorShoeType'
    CS0101: Line 24: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definitio
n for 'BaseVendor'
    CS0102: Line 104: The type 'Server.Mobiles.BaseVendor' already contains a de
finition for 'BulkOrderInfoEntry'
    CS0101: Line 1439: The namespace 'Server.ContextMenus' already contains a de
finition for 'VendorBuyEntry'
    CS0101: Line 1456: The namespace 'Server.ContextMenus' already contains a de
finition for 'VendorSellEntry'
    CS0101: Line 1476: The namespace 'Server' already contains a definition for
'IShopSellInfo'
    CS0101: Line 1497: The namespace 'Server' already contains a definition for
'IBuyItemInfo'
+ Mobiles/Vendors/PlayerVendor.cs:
    CS0101: Line 18: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definitio
n for 'PlayerVendorTargetAttribute'
    CS0101: Line 25: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definitio
n for 'VendorItem'
    CS0101: Line 91: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definitio
n for 'VendorBackpack'
    CS0102: Line 173: The type 'Server.Mobiles.VendorBackpack' already contains
a definition for 'BuyEntry'
    CS0101: Line 277: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definiti
on for 'PlayerVendor'
    CS0102: Line 1255: The type 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerVendor' already contains a
definition for 'ReturnVendorEntry'
    CS0102: Line 1370: The type 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerVendor' already contains a
definition for 'PayTimer'
    CS0102: Line 1432: The type 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerVendor' already contains a
definition for 'PVBuyTarget'
    CS0102: Line 1448: The type 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerVendor' already contains a
definition for 'VendorPricePrompt'
    CS0102: Line 1549: The type 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerVendor' already contains a
definition for 'CollectGoldPrompt'
    CS0102: Line 1594: The type 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerVendor' already contains a
definition for 'VendorNamePrompt'
    CS0102: Line 1624: The type 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerVendor' already contains a
definition for 'ShopNamePrompt'
    CS0101: Line 1659: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definit
ion for 'PlayerVendorPlaceholder'
    CS0102: Line 1696: The type 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerVendorPlaceholder' already
contains a definition for 'ExpireTimer'
    CS0101: Line 27: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definitio
n for 'FightMode'
    CS0101: Line 37: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definitio
n for 'OrderType'
    CS0101: Line 61: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definitio
n for 'FoodType'
    CS0101: Line 73: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definitio
n for 'PackInstinct'
    CS0101: Line 86: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definitio
n for 'ScaleType'
    CS0101: Line 97: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definitio
n for 'MeatType'
    CS0101: Line 104: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definiti
on for 'HideType'
    CS0101: Line 114: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definiti
on for 'DamageStore'
    CS0101: Line 135: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definiti
on for 'FriendlyNameAttribute'
    CS0102: Line 372: The type 'Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature' already contains a
definition for 'DeleteTimer'
    CS0102: Line 825: The type 'Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature' already contains a
definition for 'Allegiance'
    CS0102: Line 2981: The type 'Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature' already contains a
definition for 'TameEntry'
    CS0102: Line 3028: The type 'Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature' already contains a
definition for 'TeachResult'
    CS0102: Line 4316: The type 'Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature' already contains a
definition for 'DeathAdderCharmTarget'
    CS0102: Line 4502: The type 'Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature' already contains a
definition for 'FKEntry'
    CS0101: Line 5510: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definit
ion for 'LoyaltyTimer'
+ Mobiles/PlayerMobile.cs:
    CS0101: Line 32: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definitio
n for 'PlayerFlag'
    CS0101: Line 51: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definitio
n for 'NpcGuild'
    CS0101: Line 68: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definitio
n for 'SolenFriendship'
    CS0102: Line 78: The type 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerMobile' already contains a d
efinition for 'CountAndTimeStamp'
    CS0102: Line 1700: The type 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerMobile' already contains a
definition for 'CancelRenewInventoryInsuranceGump'
    CS0102: Line 1760: The type 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerMobile' already contains a
definition for 'ContextCallback'
    CS0102: Line 1762: The type 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerMobile' already contains a
definition for 'CallbackEntry'
    CS0102: Line 4059: The type 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerMobile' already contains a
definition for 'ChampionTitleInfo'
    CS0102: Line 4064: The type 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerMobile.ChampionTitleInfo'
already contains a definition for 'TitleInfo'

If there is someplace that I can go read that will help me understand these errors and how I can fix them, please by all means point me to that source and I will head there immediately. I love to read and welcome anything that can help me become more knowledgeable.

I can tell you that those errors are saying you have multiples of the same script. What you want to do is find the originals, and replace them with the new ones, not just drop in the scripts. Then we can help you solve any problems you have from there

David Parks

Wanderer
I am currently running RunUO 2.4 Microsoft frame 4.0 and I have Distro installed, I am curious if anyone has RoninGT's FS: Animal Taming Systems Gen2 for 2.4? I just started playing around with UO again and was wondering if there is a version out there for 2.4 also a new harvesting system for new ore and wood. BTW thank you for all the info people have posted on the forums I wouldn't have gotten this far without you.