RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[2.x] RoninGT's,FS-ATS Gen2 v1.0.0 (For RunUO v2.5

I did not make this at all. All I did was make it start with the runuo 2.5. I spawned a animal and it had the level system and female. It took me like 3 days lol, its hard to merge files, when the one doing it.me. has no idea what c# is lol. I finally got it to work though. So I hope this helps some one out who wants roninGT's amazing mod. This mod is the only reason i want to do run a uo server. Thanks so much RoninGT. Here is his link.
http://www.runuo.com/community/threads/runuo-2-0-rc1-fs-animal-taming-systems-gen2.70573/

Also I would like to thank Tru, who made it work with 2.3. His distros were the ones I made work with 2.5. Here is his link.

http://www.runuo.com/community/threads/roningts-fs-animal-taming-systems-gen2-for-runuo-2-3.533166/

I havent tested the whole thing, if any one wouldn't mind helping me do that I would be grateful. For any help, or better merge too 2.5, if i made mistakes. Which i prolly did, considering i don't know C#.

Attachments

• FS-ATS Gen2 v1.0.0 (For RunUO v2.5.7z
    125.4 KB · Views: 20

jargo2000

Sorceror
I followed your readme.txt and got this error....
Code:
Errors:
+ Mobiles/AI/BaseAI.cs:
    CS0117: Line 222: 'Server.Mobiles.OrderType' does not contain a definition f
or 'Dismiss'
    CS0117: Line 800: 'Server.Mobiles.OrderType' does not contain a definition f
or 'Dismiss'
    CS0117: Line 1111: 'Server.Mobiles.OrderType' does not contain a definition
for 'Dismiss'
    CS0117: Line 1211: 'Server.Mobiles.OrderType' does not contain a definition
for 'Dismiss'
    CS0117: Line 166: 'Server.Mobiles.OrderType' does not contain a definition f
or 'Dismiss'
+ Gumps/ConfirmReleaseGump.cs:
    CS0117: Line 44: 'Server.Mobiles.OrderType' does not contain a definition fo
r 'Dismiss'

Should there also be a modified BaseAI.cs included?

Hammerhand

Knight
Look at your ConfirmReleaseGump.cs Scripts/Gumps. You'll see
Code:
m_Pet.ControlOrder = OrderType.Release;
Dismiss isnt used anymore, hasnt been for a while now. So for the error lines, try changing them to Release.

jargo2000

Sorceror
Look at your ConfirmReleaseGump.cs Scripts/Gumps. You'll see
Code:
m_Pet.ControlOrder = OrderType.Release;
Dismiss isnt used anymore, hasnt been for a while now. So for the error lines, try changing them to Release.

OK, so I switch all those Dismiss to Release and now I get these errors.

Code:
Errors:
+ Mobiles/AI/BaseAI.cs:
    CS0152: Line 1111: The label 'case 9:' already occurs in this switch stateme
nt
    CS0152: Line 1211: The label 'case 9:' already occurs in this switch stateme
nt
    CS0152: Line 166: The label 'case 9:' already occurs in this switch statemen
t

BTW I am running RunUO 2.5
This BaseAI.cs was unchanged til now so how did he get this to work on a stock version?
I sorta think he did not include a changed script....

Hammerhand

Knight
Post your BaseAI.cs. RunUO 2.3 even has it as Release in both BaseAI & the ConfirmReleaseGump. Its been that way for a number of years now. As for the current errors, I'm guessing you copy & pasted the release lines after doing one of them? Looks like you may have repeated the case 9 in the switch statement. Easy fix. :)

jargo2000

Sorceror
Ok, here is my 2.5 BaseAI.cs from 2.5 and one I got from a DL of 2.3. As you can see, the one from 2.5 has a bunch of "dismiss" in it but the 2.3 has none. Reason?

Attachments

• BaseAI 2.3.cs
    75 KB · Views: 0
  • BaseAI 2.5.cs
    79 KB · Views: 2
  • ConfirmReleaseGump.cs
    1.5 KB · Views: 0

jargo2000

Sorceror
I tried to put the BaseAI from 2.3 into 2.5 and got this error....

Code:
Errors:
+ Mobiles/BaseCreature.cs:
    CS0029: Line 1054: Cannot implicitly convert type 'long' to 'System.DateTime
'
+ Customs/Nerun's Distro/ML/Mobiles/OrcScout/OrcScout.cs:
    CS0117: Line 15: 'Server.Mobiles.AIType' does not contain a definition for '
AI_OrcScout'
+ Customs/Nerun's Distro/ML/Mobiles/EliteNinjaWarrior.cs:
    CS0117: Line 22: 'Server.Mobiles.AIType' does not contain a definition for '
AI_Ninja'
+ Mobiles/AI/BaseAI.cs:
    CS0019: Line 2468: Operator '>' cannot be applied to operands of type 'long'
and 'System.DateTime'
    CS0029: Line 2474: Cannot implicitly convert type 'System.DateTime' to 'long
'
+ Customs/Nerun's Distro/New/Mobiles/Monsters/Humanoid/Magic/Spellbinder.cs:
    CS0117: Line 12: 'Server.Mobiles.AIType' does not contain a definition for '
AI_Spellbinder'
+ Customs/Nerun's Distro/SA/Mobiles/Abyss/Skeletal Lich.cs:
    CS0117: Line 17: 'Server.Mobiles.AIType' does not contain a definition for '
AI_Spellbinder'
+ Customs/Nerun's Distro/SA/Mobiles/UnderWorld/Goblin/GreenGoblinScout.cs:
    CS0117: Line 16: 'Server.Mobiles.AIType' does not contain a definition for '
AI_OrcScout'
+ Mobiles/Monsters/Humanoid/Magic/SavageShaman.cs:
    CS0029: Line 132: Cannot implicitly convert type 'long' to 'System.DateTime'

CS0029: Line 143: Cannot implicitly convert type 'long' to 'System.DateTime'

Maybe the BaseAI was changed for 2.5?

Hammerhand

Knight
The BaseAI in 2.5 is the same as in 2.4, 2.3, 2.2, 2.1 and so on... The parts with the Dismiss are added in shouldnt even be there.. I just looked at the files from the release. There are no edits for the BaseAI at all.
Unedited BaseAI.cs snippet from 2.5:
Code:
                                    m_From.SendLocalizedMessage(1070947); // You cannot friend a pet with a trade pending
                                else
                                    m_AI.BeginPickTarget(m_From, m_Order);

break;
                            }
                        case OrderType.Release:
                            {
                                if (m_Mobile.Summoned)
                                    goto default;
                                else
                                    m_From.SendGump(new Gumps.ConfirmReleaseGump(m_From, m_Mobile));

break;
                            }
                        default:
                            {
                                if (m_Mobile.CheckControlChance(m_From))
                                    m_Mobile.ControlOrder = m_Order;

break;
                            }
                    }
The same snippet from your edited BaseAI.cs for 2.5:
Code:
                                    m_From.SendLocalizedMessage(1070947); // You cannot friend a pet with a trade pending
                                else
                                    m_AI.BeginPickTarget(m_From, m_Order);

break;
                            }
                        case OrderType.Release:
                            {
                                if (m_Mobile.Summoned)
                                    goto default;
                                else
                                    m_From.SendGump(new Gumps.ConfirmReleaseGump(m_From, m_Mobile));

break;
                            }
// >>> [2nd change of 12]
                        case OrderType.Dismiss:
                            {
                                if( m_Mobile.Summoned )
                                    goto default;
                                else
                                    m_From.SendGump( new Gumps.ConfirmReleaseGump( m_From, m_Mobile ) );

break;
                            }
// end 2nd
                        default:
                            {
                                if (m_Mobile.CheckControlChance(m_From))
                                    m_Mobile.ControlOrder = m_Order;

break;
                            }
                    }
Notice the added in portion is identical to the original except for the Dismiss? Remove the added in edit's that have the Dismiss. And as for using a 2.3 BaseAI in a 2.5 server, the Date/Time system was changed, so it wont work.

Hammerhand

Knight
This is a stock, unaltered, unedited BaseAI.cs from 2.5, compare it to yours. They didnt go back to using Dismiss, the Dismiss in your script are added in and completely unneeded. Do you see the //>>>[2nd change of 12] that shows in the snippet from your BaseAI? That is an edit. You wont find them in a stock BaseAI.cs & FSATS never has had any edits to BaseAI. The edits in your BaseAI are from Neruns Distro & not actually needed. The Dismiss hasnt been usd in years & they havent gone back to it. Whoever added the Neruns Distro TO the 2.5 wasnt paying attention. Otherwise, why would those errors be referring you to the ConfirmRELEASEGump.. which has absolutely NO mention of Dismiss anywhere in it?

Attachments

• BaseAI.cs
    74.1 KB · Views: 2

jargo2000

Sorceror
I thought mine was stock. Don't remember changing it. Thanks a bunch for the help.

I think my BaseAI.cs came from Neruns Distro. After I put in the stock one I got a bunch of Neruns Distro errors.

As my shard is full of Neruns Distro things then I will just have to forgo using this custom script I guess.....

Hammerhand

Knight
Heres your BaseAI (With Neruns) with the Dismiss entries removed. Try that. Most of the errors you're probably getting are for AIThief, AIOrcScout, AINinja & AISpellbinder. Any other errors, just post them in Script Support.

Attachments

• BaseAI 2.5.cs
    76.5 KB · Views: 3

jargo2000

Sorceror
Heres your BaseAI (With Neruns) with the Dismiss entries removed. Try that. Most of the errors you're probably getting are for AIThief, AIOrcScout, AINinja & AISpellbinder. Any other errors, just post them in Script Support.

Awesome! Thanks a bunch. 0 errors. Big help man, much appreciated.

jargo2000

Sorceror
I did not make this at all. All I did was make it start with the runuo 2.5. I spawned a animal and it had the level system and female. It took me like 3 days lol, its hard to merge files, when the one doing it.me. has no idea what c# is lol. I finally got it to work though. So I hope this helps some one out who wants roninGT's amazing mod. This mod is the only reason i want to do run a uo server. Thanks so much RoninGT. Here is his link.
http://www.runuo.com/community/threads/runuo-2-0-rc1-fs-animal-taming-systems-gen2.70573/

Also I would like to thank Tru, who made it work with 2.3. His distros were the ones I made work with 2.5. Here is his link.

http://www.runuo.com/community/threads/roningts-fs-animal-taming-systems-gen2-for-runuo-2-3.533166/

I havent tested the whole thing, if any one wouldn't mind helping me do that I would be grateful. For any help, or better merge too 2.5, if i made mistakes. Which i prolly did, considering i don't know C#.

OK I did some testing for ya. So far I found 2 things. When you add one of the New Hitching Post, nothing appears even though is said it created the object.
Also, the Animal Breeder which come with this pack have no "Buy" gump. Nothing happens when you click on "Buy"

Hammerhand

Knight
The Animal Breeder isnt actually a vendor. Its sole purpose is for the breeding of pets. You can easily add the buy/sell gump coding from the AnimalTrainer.cs if you want to. But really, it was only intended for the breeding of pets. The HitchingPost East should have item ID 0x14E7 & South should have item ID 0x14E8 Although, they may not be showing due to the higher patches 2.5 can handle. Could have been an ItemID change or something. Try [add item 0x14E7 & see if that adds the hitching post art.

OK, I tryed to load the 2.3 version into my RunUO-2.3-R987, And got lost. can't get it to work at all. What I need is someone to install this for me, and Then I can get the rest of my stuff loaded.Maybe.