RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RP Server seeking Skilled Scripter & CED Builder

Nieka

Sorceror
This is a long shot, but.. Our server has been up for a good while with a steady player base and a wonderful custom map/monsters/items and all that enjoyable stuff.

We have taken the shard over from its previous owners, and a lot of the scripts are incomplete. We are looking to polish some old scripts, and possible re-do the hell out of the EXP gain skill system. We have one scriptwriter who can tweak some scripts though it is not her best skill but it's good enough to keep us running. But we have no one who can re-write scripts or fix some of the major ones that need adjusting.

If you are skilled and you are interested, please PM me and we can talk dirty details.

CED - CentrED:
I am working to re-map most of the shards map, At the moment we have two main mappers with one hell of an eye for detail. But if anyone out there en joy's mapping for detail, we can always use an extra hand to get things done sooner.

McBirdey

Wanderer
Hi there, I just read this and I wanted to say: ''Whatever I'd need to do, I'll do it!''

I am a pretty good builder for SMALL builds, I love working on interior, making houses look abandoned and scripting.
I can come up with a story pretty quick.

But because I needed to make an account on this site to react, I do not yet know how to PM you, problem?