RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Runic fletcherstool

Classic

Sorceror
Runic fletcherstool

Summary:
Runic Fletcherstool

Description:
This is runic fletcherstool
Iron
DC
Shadow
Bronze
Coppar
Gold
Agapite
Verite
Valorite

Makes some cool bows :)

Installation:
Put in costum folder!

Attachments

• RunicFletchersTools.cs
    2.2 KB · Views: 2,199

Devious

Wanderer
one question. what does a player actually have to do to get this?? i have been testing trying to actually get one and haven't yet. Thank You.

joshw

Sorceror
I know on the runic fletchers tool I created a long time ago for my custom woods we have fletchers bods and they are a reward just like hammers and sewing kits

lordjezroth

Wanderer
Does this use normal wood or the custom wood script? If it uses the custom wood script can you post underneath which one it uses. Thanks.

Devious

Wanderer
well there was no bods with it. i am just curious as to how you get it. i have been trying but no luck at it. I would like to know. Thanx.

Dracarys

Wanderer
omg well he didnt say it comes with bods now, did he? Go ahead make them tbh. Or find another way how your players would get those tools? Personally i think bods are ridiculous. But that's just me... la

Devious

Wanderer
well I am not gonna waste my time making more BODS. I tried adding it but nothing and I never released to players. It was just me testing it to see what it does, because I know someone would more than likely ask..."What bows it makes?" but no big deal easy to right click and delete. Thanks

lordjezroth

Wanderer
Try to add and get error

When i try to add this in game, the script compiles and everything i go to my server and type in [add runicfletcherstool or however it is spelled and then a cursor comes up and i click on the ground to make it, it says a bunch of stuff in white in bottom left corner of my screen and its not on the ground like it is invisible or something. WHats wrong.

Dracarys

Wanderer
lordjezroth said:
When i try to add this in game, the script compiles and everything i go to my server and type in [add runicfletcherstool or however it is spelled and then a cursor comes up and i click on the ground to make it, it says a bunch of stuff in white in bottom left corner of my screen and its not on the ground like it is invisible or something. WHats wrong.

Maybe tell us more about your white stuff?

D

draco

[add runicfletcherstool gold
[add runicfletcherstool valorite

kodle

Wanderer
Runic Fletchers Tool

Classic said:
Summary:
Runic Fletcherstool

Description:
This is runic fletcherstool
Iron
DC
Shadow
Bronze
Coppar
Gold
Agapite
Verite
Valorite

Makes some cool bows :)

Installation:
Put in costum folder!

Im not sure what Im doing wrong, but I have put this file in my custom folder and have not been able to get it to work. I have tried [add and its not listed anywhere. We are running RunUO-beta 36. I dont know if this is why ro what. Please any suggestions would be helpful.

Dracarys

Wanderer
lordjezroth said:
What it says in white is

Usage:
RunicFletchersTools CraftResource
resource
RunicFletchersTools CraftResource
resource, Int32 uses

Tells you everything doesnt it?

[add runicfletcherstool valorite

[add runicfletcherstool <ore type>

:( Ok i too have this problem, the script looks good, but im running beta 36, and I cannot do the [add runicfletcherstool, or even [add runic to bring it up, i tried all aspects both ways, [add runicfletcherstoolgold and [add runicfletcherstool gold, all ore types, not even in the [add flecth to bring up my add window search. Basically it is like the script is not in my system, and no one can get it? what am i doin worng, or will this not work in 36, please advise.

Lady Pendragon.

D

draco

This works more than perfect for B36!
I even made bods for them.
They are great and works allways..
[add runicfletcherstool
or
[add runicfletcherstools

hummmmmmm, strange it is in my custom folders, it is a .cs, i got no errors, and tried it your way, nothing works, im stummped, even re-downloaded it and still same thing.

thanks anyways guess i go without it..
pendragon

Alatariel

Wanderer
If I remember right, you have to command:

[add runicfletcherstools gold

notice the two 's'.

I wanted to ask if anyone knows what I need to change to get the correct message for verite and valorite fletchers tools? All the other resources work fine, ie: 'Gold Fletchers Tools' with '50 uses' under the name of the item but ver and val give me some crazy unrelated messages and no uses, so I suppose a message number is wrong somewhere. If someone else has fixed this could someone tell me what numbers to replace with what?

Thankyou in advance :)

Crack177

Wanderer
draco said:
This works more than perfect for B36!
I even made bods for them.
They are great and works allways..
[add runicfletcherstool
or
[add runicfletcherstools
Could you maybe post your BODS for the runics. If you could that would be great.