RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Runic Fletching and dovetail saw

zolo888

Sorceror
Hello.

Hope everyone is well.

I am having some challenge with the 2.3 release with regards to Heartwood "Runic Fletching and dovetail saw" drops.

1 - They dont drop, See Craftsman script and the "// TODO: Add runic dovetail saw" line.

2 - They dont seem to function as runics - they just create normal weapons....

Does anyone have these working and droping?

Thanks in advance for any help - Could i just copy the code from runic sewing its (working and droping as a bod reward)?

Thanks.

Attachments

• RunicFletcherTool.cs
    1.2 KB · Views: 7
  • CraftmansSatchel.cs
    5.1 KB · Views: 7
  • CraftmansSatchel.cs
    5.1 KB · Views: 2

zolo888

Sorceror
Hail fellow RunUO people.

Has anyone got this working, some of my players have said that other shards have these tools working.. anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks guys. Help is really appreciated.

pooka01

Sorceror
copy paste the runichammer and make it a saw, doesn't seem that hard. (i'm not using ML wood stuffs so i don't really have it)

zolo888

Sorceror
Yes - I guess I need do some research into the woods.... and propertied etc.

Just wondered if anyone has the "full" system working and how hard it was.

Thanks for the feedback Pooka01, good to get some replies.

zerodowned

Sorceror
why are there so many tools for carpentry anyway?
seems like back in Second Age or maybe earlier different carpentry tools were used for different things?
that seems right, especially since they old crafting gumps were horribly small and sluggish to navigate.