RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Runic Fletching?

Lichbane

Wanderer
Runic Fletching?

I'm not sure if this is the place for general requests, but does anyone have any working Runic Fletching scripts?

Lichbane

Wanderer
Lord_Greywolf;825882 said:
try daat's system - he has it as part of his system
Hmmm .... I'm trying to stick with AOS, or at least keep SE out of the mix. I'm not a big fan of the SE stuff at all.

But it is an option I guess to see what I can use from it.

Lichbane

Wanderer
redsnow;825924 said:
You could also download the ML system and merge what you want with you existing server.

That's what I'm working through .... just trying take out just the Runic Fletching part.

EDIT: Love your work Daat!

In addition to the runic fletching and tinkering, I'm going to use the ore and wood elemental you have included. Essentially they will be non-aggressive very rare "nature guardians", much like wisps, wandering the forests (wood) and mountains (metal), looking to stomp on evil creatures. Look out if they see you chopping their wood or mining their rock though! I also like the idea that there is a rare chance of them spawning if you are lumberjacking and mining. :)