RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Resource icon

[2.x] Running Fatigue 1.0

No permission to download

Felladrin

Sorceror
Felladrin submitted a new resource:

Running Fatigue (version 1.0) - For RP shards, this will make players get tired while running.

Description will be here in a few minutes.

Read more about this resource...

Dian

Sorceror
This is a great idea. I did something similar years ago, maybe more simplistic but still same. The only thing I found from implementing this kind of thing to players is, you would want to have the Stamina regen rate quicker than standard, otherwise you get players standing around fatigued quite often, and then complaints roll in.

Thanks for sharing!

Macil

Sorceror
Is there a way to make it so your character can ALWAYS walk? Even at 0 stamina - just not run?

Felladrin

Sorceror
I don't know how to make they always walk. Maybe editing PlayerMobile to be always at 0 stamina?

By the way, if you want to get rid of the message "You are too fatigued to move" when you reach 0 stamina, you can edit WeightOverloading.cs - Just comment/remove this part:
C#:
if ( from.Stam == 0 )
{
    from.SendLocalizedMessage( 500110 ); // You are too fatigued to move.
    e.Blocked = true;
    return;
}