RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RunUO 1.0.0 Preliminary Changelog

Protius73

Sorceror
Very nice job you guys thats a shit load of work. I didnt see anything about weapon properties though. Will they now spawn with varying degrees of elemental damages?? and will they have a chance to spawn as 100% fire or cold or poison and be neon like OSI?? other then that Great job guys you guys must not get much sleep at all lol

krrios

Administrator
If truth be told, I don't remember if the MyRunUO overhaul was in this version or RC0 (it's been so long, heh...). But yes, it was overhauled to use file transfers for table updating, as well as proper sorting, and so on.

Diako

Wanderer
I do really hope that the Champion Title is included, I was reading thru fast, but pleaase say that Champion Title's are there. I been waiting on it since Beta 32.

Phantom

Knight
Adam01300 said:
another stupid question
how do i get paragons to spawn without using [props

Use the default spawners.

None of the custom spawners support the Paragon System at this time.

Adam01300

Wanderer
sorry some more stupid questions (I am a noob)

how i get the ninja and samuria books to work
and is there a way to just let gms have more fc

ufkaz

Wanderer
about the server saves...

With the institution of a pay-per-account system, is there hope for uninterrupted gameplay (on UOGAMERS) except during server downs (like OSI)?

Wow, what fantastic emulation software....congrats on a job well done!