RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 1.0 Final] my very first script

IllyriaisGOD

Wanderer
my very first script

ok so this is my first script ever lol its uber ill admit that, what i made was the abyss mobile.... the armor is not mine i used it to equip abyss with it i will only take credit for the abyss mobile himself well yeah im a real newb at this so if u can provide any pointers by all means do it :) have fun with it

Attachments

• Abyss.cs
    2.7 KB · Views: 181
  • AbyssArms.cs
    1.2 KB · Views: 155
  • AbyssChest.cs
    1.3 KB · Views: 152
  • AbyssGloves.cs
    1.3 KB · Views: 150
  • AbyssGorget.cs
    1.3 KB · Views: 152
  • AbyssLegs.cs
    1.2 KB · Views: 152

zetamine

Sorceror
IllyriaisGOD said:
ok so this is my first script ever lol its uber ill admit that, what i made was the abyss mobile.... the armor is not mine i used it to equip abyss with it i will only take credit for the abyss mobile himself well yeah im a real newb at this so if u can provide any pointers by all means do it :) have fun with it

Perhaps a screenshot? Or a description of what this mobile does? A lot of users will not even test out a script if there is no valid description of what it is supposed to do. Just offering some advice to help you get your scripts more noticed.