RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 1.0 Final] Sorious' Pvpkit

Jeff

Lord
[RunUO 1.0 Final] Sorious' Pvpkit

Ok, 1st off I would like to just start by saying this is a large project that I will be releasing in sections. Reason being is if I unload everything that is planned for it all at once, I know for a fact that I will be overwelmed with bugs/exploits and will get to frustrated to support it :). Now with that said, here is what I have so far.

Current Work In Progress - Hero/Evil System

NEWEST UPDATE HAS A NEW EDIT IN PLAYERMOBILE.CS, PLEASE EDIT IT IF YOU DECIDE TO UPGRADE.

Updated 5/01/06
-Fixed a crash bug in OnSite dueling
-Fixed a perma-invulnerability exploit( thanks to stu for finding this )

Updated 4/11/06
-Fixed a bug that would not declare the correct winner in deathmatch.

Updated 3/23/06
-Fixed 3 crash bugs.
-Added some little things to make things a little more fluid( messages of players leaving and join and such )
-Made corpses disappear after death.
-Adjusted scoring.
-Added code to PlayerMobile.cs so that duels dont give faction points! - See bottom line of PlayerMobileModification.txt in the ModifiedDistro.PvpKit.rar

Updated 3/20/06
-Fixed a crash bug that occured during distance checking in OnSiteDueling.

Current Features
-OnSite Dueling. This is version 2.0.0 of my previous version. The only main difference is I fixed a rather big exploit that was brought to my attention and by doing so had to re-code a majority of the code. Therefore this will be the beginning of version 2.0.0

-Deathmatch System. This is the 1st of what looks to be 10 total Pvp Event Systems. This system is basically your UO equivilant of a First Person Shooter Deathmatch Game. The action is fast paced, there is very little downtime and it includes a few powerups to grab while running around trying to annihilate your opponent. The only downside to the system is that due to the need to have it highly customizable to environment and arena placing, it is a little tedious to setup( but you should only have to do it once ).

Planned Features( Future Releases )
-Tournament System
-Capture the Flag
-Team Deathmatch
-Pit Dueling( mainly a pit version of the OnSite Dueling System )
-Arena System( PVM and PVP Arena System )
-Free For All( Like Deathmatch but No Respawning )
-King of the Hill
-Original UO Color Wars( One difference is the location will be customizable )
-Evil/Hero System

Installation
If you have any previous version of my OnSiteDueling scripts. Please remove them.
For non modified distro packages
1. Download the NonModifiedDistro-PvpKit.rar.
2. Simply extract the rar file into the root of your RunUO directory and click "Yes to All" when it asks you to overwrite the files. The rar file contains the proper folder structure including the Scripts folder.

For modified distro packages
1. Download the ModifiedDistro-PvpKit.rar.
2. Extract the "Sorious' PvpKit" folder to your custom folder.
3. Open the NotorietyModification.txt and follow the directions.
4. Open the PlayerMobileModification.txt and follow the directions.

OnSite Dueling Usage
The player uses the command [onsiteduel. They will recieve a target cursor and be told to select the player they wish to duel. After selecting a player a "duel request flag" will drop from the sky between the 2 players. The targeted player will recieve a gump to either accept or decline the duel. On accepting the duel both players will become orange to each other and a 5 second timer will count down to the start of the duel. At this point both players will be invulnerable to all other players and all other players invulnerable to them. The 2 players are now free to roam around and fight each other untill A. one of them dies, or B. the distance between them becomes more then 30 tiles( about 2 screens). When the loser dies all items from his/her corpse are put back into their backpack and their corpse is removed.

Deathmatch Setup
-Find a location that is out of the way and convenient to your needs.
-Use the command [add dmstone and place it where you choose.
-For each spawn location you wish to have players spawn from use [add dmspawnpoint, you need to do [props on each spawn point and link them to the dmstone.
-place as many powerup spawners as you please throughout your map with [add powerupspawner, use [props on them to change their type.
--Types:
--Int - raises int by 5 for 1 minute.
--Dex - raises int by 5 for 1 minute.
--Str - raises int by 5 for 1 minute.
--Fury - raises all stats by 5 for 1 minute.
--Rage - raises all stats by 10 for 1 minute.
--Spirit - raises all stats by 15 for 1 minute.
--Supremacy - raises all stats by 20 for 20 seconds.
-As a GM or higher you may Dbl Click the dmstone and setup the rules for the match.
-use [props and set MatchMinutes to the amount of minutes you wish the matches to last
-use [props and set EndlessMatches if you wish the system to run continuosly.
-At any point during the match you may use [props and set AcceptingPlayers to false to cap the deathmatch.
-And lastly to start the deathmatch you may use [props and set Started to True. This will broadcast a message to all the players that it has started and the words they need to say to join.

My suggestions about Deathmatch
You should set it up in a area that looks limular to a dungeon. This way when a player spawns they cant get insta killed. Also set it up in a area that you dont mind the players marking or recalling into. They cant interfere with a deathmatch if they arent part of it so I wouldnt worry to much about this. To restrict spells download the regions in a box script here and set the spells allowed/disallowed for your deathmatch region.

Current Bugs/Exploits
-None as of yet

Disclaimer
These systems have not been tested in entirety. They are still in a testing phase and I do not recommend placing them on a public server as of yet. If you choose otherwise, it will be at your own risk.

Special Thanks
Jakob - pulling me out of binds with coding issues,
Kamron( AKA XxSP1DERxX ) - Exploit Police.
Seven - For allowing me to test on his server.
Plague - slither - Mafghine - Testers

FOR THE TIME BEING I CANNOT RELEASE A NONMODIFIED DISTRO VERSION DUE TO SOME CODE INCOMPLETE CODE IM WORKING ON AND MAY END UP CHANGING CAUSING A CHANGE IN SERIALIZATION. SO IN THE MEAN TIME PLEASE DEAL WITH ADDING THIS SYSTEM WITH THE INSTRUCTIONS. THANKS.

Attachments

• Modified - Pvpkit.rar
    33.2 KB · Views: 390

Q-Tec

Sorceror
Error

One mistake, I can not correct... :(

Code:
Errors:
 + New Scripts/PvP Kit/Duels/Onsite/OnSiteCore.cs:
    CS0246: Line 65: The type or namespace name 'CommandEventArgs' could not be
found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

[Usage( "OnSiteDuel" )]
[Description( "Initiates a duel request with the targeted player." )]
private static void OnSiteDuel_Command( CommandEventArgs args )

Jeff

Lord
Q-Tec said:
One mistake, I can not correct... :(

Code:
Errors:
 + New Scripts/PvP Kit/Duels/Onsite/OnSiteCore.cs:
    CS0246: Line 65: The type or namespace name 'CommandEventArgs' could not be
found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
its not a mistake, its because its not 2.0 compliant, but to fix that error, add

using Server.Commands;

at the top of that script.

Asmir3

Sorceror
Here Let Me Try,
Open Up OnSiteCore.cs

Find this
Code:
using System;
using System.IO;
using System.Text;
using System.Collections;

using Server;
using Server.Items;
using Server.Mobiles;
using Server.Targets;
using Server.Targeting;
using Server.Network;
using Server.Gumps;
using Server.Factions;
using Server.Customs.OnSiteDueling.Gumps;
using Server.Customs.OnSiteDueling.Items;

Replace With This
Code:
using System;
using System.IO;
using System.Text;
using System.Collections;

using Server;
using Server.Items;
using Server.Mobiles;
using Server.Targets;
using Server.Targeting;
using Server.Network;
using Server.Gumps;
using Server.Factions;
using Server.Commands;
using Server.Customs.OnSiteDueling.Gumps;
using Server.Customs.OnSiteDueling.Items;
If u cant understand this then u will just have to wait for it to be update to runuo 2.0

hydrox

Wanderer
now modifying the playermobile i'm fine with.. BUT does modifying the player mobile cause deletes on accounts? i added a system to my shard at one point and the add of just a few simple lines caused all accounts to be wiped.

Jeff

Lord
hydrox said:
now modifying the playermobile i'm fine with.. BUT does modifying the player mobile cause deletes on accounts? i added a system to my shard at one point and the add of just a few simple lines caused all accounts to be wiped.
Nope this doesnt modify anything with serialization, so U did something wrong.

zepher

Wanderer
i had some problem with this script

Hi... first of all sorry for my english!
I tried to install your onsiteduel system...
When i duel with another player my stats become capped at 125 (maximum valour). i mean.. i am a mage necro and I have 145 on intelligence.. i write [onsiteduel, i target another player and when the duel begin my intelligence stat become 125 and the script does not hold the value of fc and fcr...
How can i do?
Thanks a lot!

killbot

Wanderer
Everything looks good so far. Only problem that I see is when you die your body is lost and so are the items. I would try and fix it my self but I know very little.

Pyro-Tech

Knight
Just to note, i believe that this is no longer being worked on....the onsite dueling is being done by cheetah(some number) now....but this kit i think is no longer being developed...as you can see, the last post was me back in '06

Well here is my script for anyone i did some editing to it and it worked loading the server anyway. I'm using the orbSA-svn17_rev. I hope this helps someone. Thanks for these Scripts they will be alot of fun. Old thread but it still might come in handy.

Attachments

• OnSiteCore.cs
    39.4 KB · Views: 8