RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 2.0, 2.1, 2.2, SVN] Personal Training Cow

Montesuma

Sorceror
I´ve created a Personal Training Cow, to Level your Pets and skill some Fighting skills

It has a internal Timer for 3 days.

*Todo
Using in Private Houses

Attachments

• PersonalTrainingCow.rar
    2.4 KB · Views: 68

bazspeed

Sorceror
Hi Montesuma, wonderful cow. But after you changed the timer, it now dissapears after about a day, any ideas?

bazspeed

Sorceror
My trainging cows are lasting a day, before the last fiz they were staying on permenantly. Any idea montezuma>?

Montesuma

Sorceror
No that is a bug and i dont no why!

The delaytimer is on 3 days.
Code:
private static readonly TimeSpan m_Delay = TimeSpan.FromDays(3);

I`ve corrected the ObjectPropertyList so that it show the full delay time
Code:
lisths = String.Format("{0} days {1} hours {2} minutes {3} seconds", day.ToString(), hour.ToString(), min.ToString(), sec.ToString());

bazspeed

Sorceror
I think I have found a potential problem. I was at my house with the cow in. The cow was still in aggressive mode and decided to attack. There was an NPC close by who called the guards. Low and behold, the took the cow out. Which could be one reason why the cow has been lasting just a day or less. I have to test this theory, but its worth checking into.