RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 2.0, 2.1, 2.2, SVN] Skill Ball (fixed)

Willfaith

Sorceror
What should I put in the script to make sure that the minimum is 0.1 assignable skill point?
imagine having to change all int to float, but I do not think enough. can someone explain to me well?

Finally, how can I put in a menu in a salable NPC?

%Email

Page
script within,set players ball skills,can mobile or transaction?

#,prohibited player transaction
#,players prohibit mobile

slother

Sorceror
When created in a script, you can specify the number of points: "new SkillBall(100)"

Nice script, but you can say-me how I can do to make this skill ball to don't give any points beyond 100 ? I mean: if a player use a power scroll of one skill, like Magery. I would like to make it can not use the skill ball to raise the skill beyond Grandmaster (100).
could be clear enough? if not please tell me =)

dracek18

Wanderer
Hey Lokai, I like this script a lot, but I cant find out one thing. In older versions of skillball there was an exploit, which allowed you to decrease your skill using razor. You made it press "-" button when you had skill 0 and it were giving you skillpoints into skillball. As I can see, you already removed that exploit, but when someone tries that, it crashes my shard. In one way it's nice that I can see, who's trying to exploit, but on the other hand it crashes my shard. I tried to find out in that script what could cause it but i failed at that. Do you think that you could try to remove this thing please? If you will be able to make some kind of log which would print time, account name and/or character name who was trying to use this exploit it would be awesome! Thanks a lot.

EDIT: Sorry this is solved in post on the 1st page by Wis Weed. Sorry for unnecessary post.