RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 2.0] Everlasting Shrink Potion & Shrink System

test444

Wanderer
[RunUO 2.0] Everlasting Shrink Potion & Shrink System

Hello, i downloaded from here some Shrink system, and i juste needed an everlasting shrink potion (blessed) too, since i havent found that in script archive, i modified a bit the code i am using.

So if you want shrink system, with everlasting shrink pot, this is good for you i think.

Comparison of regular and evs shrink:

a shrink potion:
one time use, then disappears, loot type regular (can be looted)
an everlasting shrink potion: non limited uses, and its blessed (cannot be looted)

In this package there are of course both types of shrink potions.

Installation:

Just unzip files in /scripts/custom folder.

Attachments

• shrink.rar
    7 KB · Views: 899

greywolf79

Sorceror
test444;781918 said:
Hello, i downloaded from here some Shrink system, and i juste needed an everlasting shrink potion (blessed) too, since i havent found that in script archive, i modified a bit the code i am using.

So if you want shrink system, with everlasting shrink pot, this is good for you i think.

Installation: Just unzip files in /scripts/custom folder.

I get the shrink system idea, but what does "everlasting" mean? Are you saying anything shrunk with that cannot be unshrunk or is it just a name? A little more detail on what this package does would be very helpful to people who wish to use it.

GreyWolf.

test444

Wanderer
everleasting stands for everlasting... that means, lasts forever :) difference is simple:

a shrink potion: one time use, then disappears
an everlasting shrink potion: non limited uses, and its blessed.

everlastink shrink is usually something like artifact... or rare piece

greywolf79

Sorceror
So in other words, it is a shrink potion that has only one use to be used as a rare item... It does not shrink the pet and make the pet unusable correct?

GreyWolf.

all it is from his discription is a shrink potion that never wears out, can shrink as many pets as you like with it
like the old pet leashes had 50 uses, this has basicaly 1 billion uses
so it would be an artifact

greywolf79

Sorceror
I see... That makes more sense. Not a bad idea. I may have to incorporate it into my shard, though I use FSATS (so some mods will probably need to be made). Cool idea.

GreyWolf.

redtatao

Wanderer
How do I add this panel Alchemy potion because the file does not exist Cliloc.enu its number for this potion?

jamesreg

Sorceror
Anyone know how I could convert the shrink potion and everylasting shrink potion files in this package to work with xanthos shrink system?

milva

Sorceror
I think Xantos has a shrink potion in it? Did you just try dropping the scripts into your
custom folder to see if any error's to test?

jamesreg

Sorceror
The version I have uses the pet leash to shrink items I tried to mod it to be a shrink potion and got as far as just changing the appearence.
there are other scripts on here that have a shrink potion that works with kegs and everylasting potions etc but they use a different shrink system and those versions dont work with xanthos system