RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Runuo 2.0 Help

WarandPeace

Wanderer
Runuo 2.0 Help

When ever i open Runuo 2.0.exe it verifys scripts and then Asks for Ultima Online Directory Can someone help me with this?

CEO

Sorceror
Do you have UO installed? If not try installing it. If you do, maybe uninstall reinstall? RunUO needs some UO files, I believe it looks for them in the registry for their location, but I'm not entirely sure. Never had that problem since I've always installed UO first before running a server. Good luck.

WarandPeace

Wanderer
Hmmm

Ive ggot UO installed already maybe it was because i didnt have .NET Framework 2.0 i just installed it so it might work lemme try again

WarandPeace

Wanderer
Yes

YES ITS WORKING Ty soooooo much i just re installed client and specified the path to the Ultima online file and it worked... TY

SysError

Wanderer
RunUO still buggy?????

plz help me with this problem

Code:
%mono ./RunUO.exe

(./RunUO.exe:60480): GLib-WARNING **: getpwuid_r(): failed due to: Permission de                                              nied.
RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 2.0, Build 2945.27367
Core: Running on .NET Framework Version 2.0.50727
Core: Unix environment detected
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...Error:
System.Exception: Compiler failed to produce the assembly. Stderr='
(/usr/local/lib/mono/2.0/gmcs.exe:60483): GLib-WARNING **: getpwuid_r(): failed due to: Permission denied.
Scripts/Mondain's Legacy/Engines/Perless System/PeerlessAltar.cs(524,30): warning CS0472: Your code is *very* likely incorrect;   The result of comparing `System.TimeSpan' against null is always True;  mcs supports this to be compatible with the broken CSC behavior

GLib-ERROR **: gmem.c:172: failed to allocate 196608 bytes
aborting...
Stacktrace:

at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.Emit.ModuleBuilder.build_metadata (System.Reflection.Emit.ModuleBuilder) <0x00004>
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.Emit.ModuleBuilder.build_metadata (System.Reflection.Emit.ModuleBuilder) <0xffffffff>
  at System.Reflection.Emit.ModuleBuilder.Save () <0x004e7>
  at System.Reflection.Emit.AssemblyBuilder.Save (string,System.Reflection.PortableExecutableKinds,System.Reflection.ImageFileMachine) <0x0046b>
  at System.Reflection.Emit.AssemblyBuilder.Save (string) <0x00014>
  at Mono.CSharp.CodeGen.Save (string) <0x00038>
  at Mono.CSharp.Driver.MainDriver (string[]) <0x00d8a>
  at Mono.CSharp.Driver.Main (string[]) <0x00055>
  at (wrapper runtime-invoke) Mono.CSharp.Driver.runtime_invoke_int_string[] (object,intptr,intptr,intptr) <0xffffffff>
', Stdout=''
  at Mono.CSharp.CSharpCodeCompiler.CompileFromFileBatch (System.CodeDom.Compiler.CompilerParameters options, System.String[] fileNames) [0x00000]
  at Mono.CSharp.CSharpCodeCompiler.CompileAssemblyFromFileBatch (System.CodeDom.Compiler.CompilerParameters options, System.String[] fileNames) [0x00000]
  at System.CodeDom.Compiler.CodeDomProvider.CompileAssemblyFromFile (System.CodeDom.Compiler.CompilerParameters options, System.String[] fileNames) [0x00000]
  at Server.ScriptCompiler.CompileCSScripts (Boolean debug, Boolean cache, System.Reflection.Assembly& assembly) [0x00000]
  at Server.ScriptCompiler.Compile (Boolean debug, Boolean cache) [0x00000]
  at Server.Core.Main (System.String[] args) [0x00000]
This exception is fatal, press return to exit

RavonTUS

Sorceror
Greetings,

getpwuid_r(): failed due to: Permission de nied. RunUO

Check folder permissions. User needs Read/Write access.

You may want to check Misc\DataPath.cs and point it to your client folder.

Code:
	public class DataPath
	{
		/* If you have not installed Ultima Online,
		 * or wish the server to use a separate set of datafiles,
		 * change the 'CustomPath' value, example:
		 * private const string CustomPath = @"C:Program FilesUltima Online";
		 */
		[COLOR="Red"]private static string CustomPath = null;[/COLOR]

-Ravon