RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 2.0 RC1] Charger of the Fallen

FingersMcSteal

Sorceror
[RunUO 2.0 RC1] Charger of the Fallen

Wasn't sure if it had been done yet, just replace the ethereals.cs with this one and [add charger

It comes out the normal hue, not the transparent colour.

Attachments

• Ethereals.cs
    14.6 KB · Views: 838

Kontika

Wanderer
Hi,

This appears to be an ethereal Charger not a normal tameable.
Is that what it's ment to be because there is no mention in the post about it being ethereal other then the file name.
Do you have, or know if there is a V2.0 normal mountable/tamable one anywhere?

Thanks
Kontika

Deathbringer

Wanderer
Yea I would like a normal tamable one as well, or at least one that can be hued if there is such a thing.. because I was planning on implementing armorable horses on my shard, similar to swampies, you use a deed and your horse becomes a charger hued depending on the metal of the deed.

Χååç

Wanderer
Don't got ML

Is there a way to see this ghetto mount without the Mondain's Legacy game or the ML patch? I'm just on Samurai Empire and don't plan on patching it since im on a 56KB modem. Is there a way to script in the mount's ID just by itself instead of patching in the entire Mondain's Legacy? Or will I be stuck like a faggot downloading for days to see this Charger of Fallen.:confused:

If you can change it send me a PM or an email on how to do it, or maybe you could just do it yourself with the programs from the EA Games folder.;)

Thistle

Wanderer
I believe you can buy ML on cd from the UO site. Or you can wait until later this year when they put out their 9th Anniversary cd pack and buy it then.

Χååç

Wanderer
Hmmmmm

There's an idea but the thing is if im gonna be spending my moneys I don't think it'll be on a game like UO:eek: I could probably get one of my friends to download it;) I'm sure someone is bound to find a good torrent for UO

Thistle

Wanderer
You don't need a torrent to download it as it's free on the UO site - you just need the bandwidth which you don't have. And as for buying it from them off their site I think it's like 5$ USD.

Χååç

Wanderer
Well i'm not sure if I need it much anyway I've seen screen shots of the mounts they aren't that cool and apparently i've heard that if your in a party and a member leaves the screen and you have their health bar up it dissapears, the only reason I want it is beacuse of the cool talismans and quivers that look like layered sashs:D and to see that Charger of Fallen

flinn

Wanderer
Bug??

well, downloaded the file but as i replaced my eathereal .cs, now i am not able to hue any eathys?? any help, please.. thx

Deathbringer-hybrid said:
Yea I would like a normal tamable one as well, or at least one that can be hued if there is such a thing.. because I was planning on implementing armorable horses on my shard, similar to swampies, you use a deed and your horse becomes a charger hued depending on the metal of the deed.

i agree about that ! and about the armorable horses that would be awesome!!!!!!!! ive been looking for that for ever lol